Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Surely it would be easier/quicker/cheaper to walk? It's barely further than the university itself.
    Plus I'm not aware of any bus going directly there. This might be useful for future reference though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majikthise)
    Surely it would be easier/quicker/cheaper to walk? It's barely further than the university itself.
    Plus I'm not aware of any bus going directly there. This might be useful for future reference though!
    The OP wants to get the bus from the centre, not from uni.

I live fairly near to the health centre and can't say I've ever noticed buses going down that road either. So it's probably easier to get a bus to uni and then walk from there, as majikthise says.

ReputationRep:
    My point was that the university is trivially far from the centre, and the health centre is not much further.

ReputationRep:
    The 8/9 goes along St Michael's Hill, which I assume goes via the centre. As said though, why not just walk?

ReputationRep:
    .............because I'm ill.

The 9 stops basically outside, I found that out today. Thanks for all your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valkyrja)
    .............because I'm ill.
    Fair enough.
    I remember walking up that dastardly hill at the beginning of last year- the first time I'd been out of the house after a week of coughing up blood and no food whatsoever, haha. Not pleasant.
    Get well soon etc!

ReputationRep:
    I remember ending up biking up it thinking it was the only way to get back to uni when I still didn't quite know my way round. I'd just spent 40 minutes lost in St Pauls after taking a wrong turning off Stokes Croft so I was just chuffed to see a road I recognised!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.