The Lucifer Box Novels Watch

spider from mars
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anyone read any of these?

I just finished The Vesuvius Club and am really looking forward to the next one. Plus, the third has just been released.
icapturethecastle
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ooh never heard of them...

is it a new release?
spider from mars
Rep:
?
Nope, the Vesuvius Club came out in about 2005.

I'd highly recommend it.

However, I think I loved that one so much cos of the whole Oscar Wilde-ness of it. As the others are different, I'm not sure how into them I'm gonna be able to get.
bysshe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I loved The Vesuvius Club (which I bought purely because Mark Gatiss is wonderful in The League of Gentlemen...and the recommendation from Stephen Fry was an added incentive). I haven't got round to reading the second one, and I didn't even know that a third had been published!
spider from mars
Rep:
?
(Original post by bysshe)
I loved The Vesuvius Club (which I bought purely because Mark Gatiss is wonderful in The League of Gentlemen...and the recommendation from Stephen Fry was an added incentive). I haven't got round to reading the second one, and I didn't even know that a third had been published!
The 3rd one (Black Butterfly) was only published this month I think. And yeah, the Stephen Fry quote on the front was a big sell for me too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads