The Student Room Group

GF asked me if I'm open for a threesome. Test?

Was speaking to my GF last night as she was having a hard time at work.

At one point, she asked me if I was interested in a threesome with her and her close friend...

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just said, babe, there's only you and me in this.

Why did she ask me?
I would end the relationship if my partner asked me that.
Original post by YaliaV123
I would end the relationship if my partner asked me that.

I didn't ask...
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't ask...

Does it matter why she asked? The relationship is a farce either way.
Does it matter why she asked? The relationship is a farce either way.

I never asked what you thought about threesomes...
She might have been trying to shock you or joking.
Alternatively she may be generally interested in having a threesome and wanting to see whether you were open to it.
Could mean that she has limited enthusiasm for monogomy or a sexual interest in her close friend.
Anon, there are any number of reasons why she asked this. It might have been a test, maybe she did earnestly want it, maybe she was just curious or bored or not really thinking about it. You're in the best position to judge, you know what you feel about this - there's no right or wrong answer. Don't worry about what strangers on the internet have to say about this.
(edited 1 year ago)
I never asked what you thought about threesomes...

We can't read minds, so what do you expect us to say? Good luck with your terrible relationship and/or your trolling.
We can't read minds, so what do you expect us to say? Good luck with your terrible relationship and/or your trolling.

My God, you must be very sad/depressed to react like that... good luck on your journey
Was speaking to my GF last night as she was having a hard time at work.

At one point, she asked me if I was interested in a threesome with her and her close friend...

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just said, babe, there's only you and me in this.

Why did she ask me?

You did the right thing by saying no. sounds like shes feeling a bit insecure and testing you. You said shes havign a hard time at work. I know its unrelated topics, but can be related in the sense shes not feeling good about herself right now and by saying that shes makiing sure your rock solid in the relationship and is stable for her.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest