Travelling to England for Ox-interview; what to do in LSE? Watch

flglxpstbxkdls
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm going to England for ten days...(flying all the way from central Africa here)
Oxford interview is the main reason; but it is 3-4 days..
so I have 5 days more or so to spend in London...
I know that LSE doesn't do interview... so would there be anything meaningful for me to do to either to...
1) maximize my chance of getting in?

or

2) get to know LSE better (e.g. tour or sth.)

Activity number 1 would be infinitely better, btw.
Primali
Report 10 years ago
you could pay the admissions tutor at LSE a visit at his/her home with a baseball bat and a couple of thugs and I'm sure that'll either get you an unconditional offer or an arrest warrant.
DannyBoy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not much you can do to help getting in really; if you're really keen you could find out what time the lectures are at for your subject and attend one to see what it is like. Other than that just come and have a look around really.
flglxpstbxkdls
Rep:
?
(Original post by Primali)
you could pay the admissions tutor at LSE a visit at his/her home with a baseball bat and a couple of thugs and I'm sure that'll either get you an unconditional offer or an arrest warrant.
I'll be sure to do that; thanks for the advice, I do not fear coppers anywayz...
mfm89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
theres nothing that would help you now, but looking around might be useful when you're deciding which Uni to accept. I would just do a bit of sightseeing and shopping, you must shop, our economy is dependent on it atm.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mfm89)
theres nothing that would help you now, but looking around might be useful when you're deciding which Uni to accept. I would just do a bit of sightseeing and shopping, you must shop, our economy is dependent on it atm.
Pleease give us money, pwetty pweassee??

lol That pretty much describes the state of our economy!!

OP, have a good old gander round london, enjoy it..you can't do anything, or otherwise all the uk applicants will be going round their unis...lol
Jong Il Kim
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
have you already got an interview?
flglxpstbxkdls
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jong Il Kim)
have you already got an interview?
No...not yet..but if I wait till the week before the interview for a response, I won't be able to be ther even if I get an interview...(Ethiopian Airlines is already full for that day, and Kenya Airways and Air Malawi were getting almost full...so I just booked it)
flglxpstbxkdls
Rep:
?
(Original post by mfm89)
I'm bringing 4300 pounds for 10 days to be a volunteer shopper for the purpose of saving English economy...I know it wouldn't really be significantly helpful, but I still hope that I could help even just a tiny bit to save your island.
hippobluecampe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flglxpstbxkdls)
I'm bringing 4300 pounds for 10 days to be a volunteer shopper for the purpose of saving English economy...I know it wouldn't really be significantly helpful, but I still hope that I could help even just a tiny bit to save your island.
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaa h
hungdlhp
Report 10 years ago
Damn you, he's quite serious about saving England :mad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1046)
79.06%
Leave (277)
20.94%

Watched Threads