Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    apparently it is believed that a missile hit the pentagon, not a plane. That explains why there was no debris in the pentagon but there was in new york. it was also reported that the way the pentagon was hit in a perfect circle which was not the shape a plane would make. There is a website about this but i cannot find it. it helps of my dad wrote websites down :rolleyes:
    If anyone can find this website please post up the link to it.

So what do you all think?

ReputationRep:
    ive heard a lot of people talking about this...

but last time i checked, most planes were fairly round at the front...and, im not expert, but i dont think many missiles are as big as the hole caused?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)

but last time i checked, most planes were fairly round at the front...and, im not expert, but i dont think many missiles are as big as the hole caused?
    i have never seen the damage a missile has caused. I cant remember what the pentagon was like when it had been attacked so i cant really say. Thats why i need to see that website so i can make up my mind.

ReputationRep:
    If I remember the website you are talking about is extremely bised towards a conspiracy theory. It's a bit like one of Micheal Moore's films :p:

And no sorry, I can't remember the address

ReputationRep:
    http://www.pentagate.info/

But the guy's clearly an idiot.

EDIT: See also http://thewebfairy.com/whatzit/french.html

but planes do havefairly large wings. i cant remember the damage to the pentagon, and havent seen the site so i cant really comment on wether it was a missile or not

ReputationRep:
    Meh, nah, I don't think so... but it's still true that something about 9/11 doesn't quite gel. That is - before 9/11, for YEARS, jets were automatically sent to intercept aircraft that strayed even slightly off course to find out why - reaching them in minutes. But on 9/11, THREE planes flew waaay off course for quite a long time, and not one jet was sent to intercept any of them. Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d750)
    http://www.pentagate.info/

But the guy's clearly an idiot.
    i cant understand it. Damn french

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    but planes do havefairly large wings. i cant remember the damage to the pentagon, and havent seen the site so i cant really comment on wether it was a missile or not
    the wings would capitulate fairly quickly i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Meh, nah, I don't think so... but it's still true that something about 9/11 doesn't quite gel. That is - before 9/11, for YEARS, jets were automatically sent to intercept aircraft that strayed even slightly off course to find out why - reaching them in minutes. But on 9/11, THREE planes flew waaay off course for quite a long time, and not one jet was sent to intercept any of them. Why?
    i doubt there'd be enough jets in the USAF to do what you suggest was happening pre-sept 11

the wings would capitulate fairly quickly i think
    yes. after they receive damage. and they damage whateva hits them.

ReputationRep:
    i doubt there'd be enough jets in the USAF to do what you suggest was happening pre-sept 11
    I was exagerrating with the "every plane slightly off course", but every plane is tracked, and the 9/11 planes were way off course, and presumably not responding to communications either... but apparently no one batted an eyelid?

ReputationRep:
    Iv also heard stories of the attack being organised by Bush to gain popularity or as a excuse to bomb Iraq (but cant remember). However i cant believe that something like this could be done without it being leaked or someone saying something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    I was exagerrating with the "every plane slightly off course", but every plane is tracked, and the 9/11 planes were way off course, and presumably not responding to communications either... but apparently no one batted an eyelid?
    yea i thought you were exagerrating before, and i assume you are continuing with "no one batted an eyelid" ?

ReputationRep:
    i assume you are continuing with "no one batted an eyelid" ?
    No, that's me being quite literal. It was like Clockwork Orange all across the states.

ReputationRep:
    it's ********...people are all against the USA now and are making up crap like that.

ReputationRep:
    ********, i hate it when everything goes down to some stupid conspiracy 9although i do believe we have not landed on the moon, and in the 3-masons)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdude)
    ********, i hate it when everything goes down to some stupid conspiracy
    I have the dilema of hating conspiracy theories, but believeing whole-heartedly that the government tells the public next to nothing of what's really going on. It also seems like blatant common sense to me that George Bush (and the presidents before him) have no real power at all... at best they can be called "figureheads" or "representatives". But a lot of people would call THAT a conspiracy theory and actually think that he has the final say on everything.

ReputationRep:
    If it was a missile could you please tell me where these people went?

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...7.victims.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    If it was a missile could you please tell me where these people went?

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...7.victims.html
    http://www.truthseeker.co.uk/Articles/9-11.htm i think thats the website.

theres no proof of anything. Theres no proof there was a missile. But something is not right about 9/11. The fact that fighter planes stayed on the ground for 30 minutes while the 4 planes went off course.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.