This discussion is closed.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
http://www.truthseeker.co.uk/Articles/9-11.htm i think thats the website.

theres no proof of anything. Theres no proof there was a missile. But something is not right about 9/11. The fact that fighter planes stayed on the ground for 30 minutes while the 4 planes went off course.
It doesnt explain where those people are. I dont see what doesnt add up.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
It doesnt explain where those people are. I dont see what doesnt add up.
the fact that the planes went way off course and fighter planes never went to investigate why. Surely the terrorists werent responding to any messages the control tower was sending to them. Now if that aint enough reason for fighter planes to go and investigate i dont know what is. The fact that 2 planes hit the world trade center and still they never investiagted. But the 4th plane was eventually shot down but there was no reports of any fighter plane going after the plane that apparently crashed into the pentagon.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the fact that the planes went way off course and fighter planes never went to investigate why. Surely the terrorists werent responding to any messages the control tower was sending to them. Now if that aint enough reason for fighter planes to go and investigate i dont know what is. The fact that 2 planes hit the world trade center and still they never investiagted. But the 4th plane was eventually shot down but there was no reports of any fighter plane going after the plane that apparently crashed into the pentagon.
The 4th wasnt shot down. It was eventually crashed into the ground due to passengers attacking the hijackers.

Lets be honest 9/11 was an entirely new strategy so there was no definate plan of action in place. The distance between New York and Boston isn't that far so its understanderable that fighters werent scrambled to get into the air.

I'm not fully aware for how long the pilots were not in control of the planes and for how long the planes were not in communication with the ground thus it is possible that it was time that prevented the fighters from being scrambled.
LPK
Rep:
?
The 4th wasnt shot down. It was eventually crashed into the ground due to passengers attacking the hijackers.

Lets be honest 9/11 was an entirely new strategy so there was no definate plan of action in place. The distance between New York and Boston isn't that far so its understanderable that fighters werent scrambled to get into the air.

I'm not fully aware for how long the pilots were not in control of the planes and for how long the planes were not in communication with the ground thus it is possible that it was time that prevented the fighters from being scrambled.
That news is new too me, i was told that the 4th plane was shot down by fighter planes.

I also heard that fighter planes were not allowed to leave the ground. So how the 4th plane was shot down i dont know :confused:

I think the hijackers had control of the plane for 30 minutes before crashing them into the world trade centers.

I think i have untrusty sources

Are both of the world trade center towers called the world trade center or is only 1 of them called the world trade center? most people when saying that refer to both of them. Im unsure though.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That news is new too me, i was told that the 4th plane was shot down by fighter planes.

I also heard that fighter planes were not allowed to leave the ground. So how the 4th plane was shot down i dont know :confused:

I think the hijackers had control of the plane for 30 minutes before crashing them into the world trade centers.

I think i have untrusty sources

Are both of the world trade center towers called the world trade center or is only 1 of them called the world trade center? most people when saying that refer to both of them. Im unsure though.
I think that world trade centre applied to the area and the twin towers were the buildings. Personally I think the conspiricies are disrespectful particularly the pentagon one as they dont account for the victims on flight 77 and were they had gone.
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
How would a missile instead of a plane constitute a coverup, anyway?
apparently eyewitnesses never heard what sounded like a civilian plane fly past before hitting the pentagon.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
apparently eyewitnesses never heard what sounded like a civilian plane fly past before hitting the pentagon.
What we havent seen is the questions that were put to eyewitnesses. Also note that only a few eyewitnesses have said this.
Asian cutie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i read an internet article (about 2 years ago) sayin it was bus not a plane because the shape of the destruction couldnt possible fit that of plane
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Asian cutie)
i read an internet article (about 2 years ago) sayin it was bus not a plane because the shape of the destruction couldnt possible fit that of plane
Yet a bus made its way through the pentagons defensive walls!?
Asian cutie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
apparently so!lol
LPK
Rep:
?
1 thing i have noticed that the hole that was made in the pentagon crash does not match a plane crash. But surely if there was a plane heading towards washington thousands of people would of seen it. Seem for a missile really but no one can agree on 1 story.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1 thing i have noticed that the hole that was made in the pentagon crash does not match a plane crash. But surely if there was a plane heading towards washington thousands of people would of seen it. Seem for a missile really but no one can agree on 1 story.
Well actually people do agree on a story, a plane flew into it. And lets be honest you see planes everyday and in a city you used to see quite a few low flying ones o you may no attention. Plus its going at 400mph or more, when are people gonna really notice. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. From the official pictures i've seen the damage looks accurate but then I'm not a crash invstigator so wouldnt know.
LPK
Rep:
?
Well actually people do agree on a story, a plane flew into it. And lets be honest you see planes everyday and in a city you used to see quite a few low flying ones o you may no attention. Plus its going at 400mph or more, when are people gonna really notice. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. From the official pictures i've seen the damage looks accurate but then I'm not a crash invstigator so wouldnt know.
do you know any websites which have pictures because the pics i see theres too much smoke to really notice everything.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Check cnn and bbc.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I was exagerrating with the "every plane slightly off course", but every plane is tracked, and the 9/11 planes were way off course, and presumably not responding to communications either... but apparently no one batted an eyelid?
erm... fighter jets were scrammbled, but none made it in time.
LPK
Rep:
?
hmm, well thats new.
HollyBible
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Hey wild thing you should think before saying things like what the hell do you know about America
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Well there are many theory's that the 4th plane was shot down, seeing as the FBI went to homes of some of the victims families the following day which they wouldnt do after a technicaly (sp?) caused crash. Obviously, 9/11 was not a normal day though.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Several people reported seeing what they believed to be a missile persuing the 4th plane shortly before it crashed.

Also the FBI went around VERY QUICKLY confiscating a lot of CCTV tapes from civilian businesses around the Pentagon. Some of these were believed to have been focusing on the exact point that the "plane" hit. These tapes have never been returned or made public.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Several people reported seeing what they believed to be a missile persuing the 4th plane shortly before it crashed.

Also the FBI went around VERY QUICKLY confiscating a lot of CCTV tapes from civilian businesses around the Pentagon. Some of these were believed to have been focusing on the exact point that the "plane" hit. These tapes have never been returned or made public.
I notice that no one has commended the FBI on the speed of their work! Also there is still a lot of inquiries and suits being made in the states as far as i'm aware maybe that is why the tapes havent been released.

Also doesnt account for the people who were on board that flight.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.81%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.64%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.6%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.74%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.21%

Watched Threads