Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wtc-terrorattack.com/pentagon_crash11.jpg

Link to a photo showing the attack on The Pentagon.

Looks very precision based to me. I am inclined to think that there would have been some remnants of the plane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    erm... fighter jets were scrammbled, but none made it in time.
    Exactly. Apparantly they all flew off in the wrong direction or something.

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of images of the pentagon + wtc on this website:

http://www.wtc-terrorattack.com/bilder.htm

There are views of the former from the air.

Draw your own conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    I notice that no one has commended the FBI on the speed of their work! Also there is still a lot of inquiries and suits being made in the states as far as i'm aware maybe that is why the tapes havent been released.

Also doesnt account for the people who were on board that flight.
    are there such people? how do we know them names were not made up? sounds unlikely but that animation is right. Airplanes dont make perfect circles in steel walls nor do they get swallowed up by a building.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    are there such people? how do we know them names were not made up? sounds unlikely but that animation is right. Airplanes dont make perfect circles in steel walls nor do they get swallowed up by a building.
    Because if you search hard enough there are people who know them and they're missing. Memorials to their deaths.

ReputationRep:
    Because if you search hard enough there are people who know them and they're missing. Memorials to their deaths.
    maybe they did die but that animation also says the plane vanished off radar 45 minutes before it was reported to hit the pentagon (assuming it was talking about that plane)

ReputationRep:
    maybe they did die but that animation also says the plane vanished off radar 45 minutes before it was reported to hit the pentagon (assuming it was talking about that plane)
    So the animation is obviously true. Eric go and read some information around the event and weigh up the evidence for yourself. Dont be swayed by one single conspiracy threory animation.

ReputationRep:
    So the animation is obviously true. Eric go and read some information around the event and weigh up the evidence for yourself. Dont be swayed by one single conspiracy threory animation.
    but how can you explain the circular holes in the steel walls. How can an airplane vanish into a building with no trace of any pieces of it?

ReputationRep:
    but how can you explain the circular holes in the steel walls. How can an airplane vanish into a building with no trace of any pieces of it?
    haha http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    haha http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/
    hmm, thats also changed my mind. But im still confused about those perfect circle holes in the steel walls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    Which probably means it was flying pretty low.
    Yes, before it hit the pentagon, many light posts were clipped by the wings it flying so low. Which rules out a missle imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Several people reported seeing what they believed to be a missile persuing the 4th plane shortly before it crashed.
    Okay, several people have mentioned these myths about the 4th plane being shot down in some way. I live about 35 miles from where this happened, and I knew some of people from the high school that was only a few miles from where the plane crashed into the ground. Some of them were outside in phys ed when the crash occured, not that they were close enough to notice it, but if it were downed by fighter jets or a missile, they would have noticed.

Also the FBI went around VERY QUICKLY confiscating a lot of CCTV tapes from civilian businesses around the Pentagon. Some of these were believed to have been focusing on the exact point that the "plane" hit. These tapes have never been returned or made public.
    That's a standard procedure for any sort of disaster where civilians die. They do it to prevent people from selling the tapes to the media and exploiting the deaths of others, and also incase some different angle provides important information for the ensuing crash investigations.

ReputationRep:
    I was exagerrating with the "every plane slightly off course", but every plane is tracked, and the 9/11 planes were way off course, and presumably not responding to communications either... but apparently no one batted an eyelid?
    well, they weren't exactly expecting a bunch of planes to hijacked. And, they also did not have time to notice when planes weren't responding. There were something like 10,000 planes that had to be re-routed within 2 and a half hours to land, they were pretty busy. After that though they had about 30 suspicious planes trailed by the Air Force. 1 was about 20 seconds to being shotdown, there was a big article about all of this 2 years ago in USA Today, it was really good, I actually still have it. One Korean Airlines plane sent out the hijack signal because they had heard about hijackings and were wondering about them, they also turned off their radios, they were forced to the ground by an entire fleet of air force jets and almost blown up, they actually evacuated every building about 10 stories in Anchorage also.

And about this conspiracy theory, that would explain where all the people went, and the plane, and the eye-witnesses of it, it flew right over a highway where 100's of people saw it, and why the air traffic control saw it go to the Pentagon and their screens and there's actually a picture of the plane taking off on that flight, and not to mention my dad's friend who was the pilot of American Airline Flight 11, where'd he go? and the 15 people from my small town 25 miles outside of Boston who were in the planes and died, did they all just vanish? When people say that it was all a conspiracy theory sort of pisses me off, being so close to it there were thousands of people around me that were affected and know people that died. My friend's dad had 35 of his co-workers killed, my best friends dad was boarding the American Airlines flight 11 when he got a call saying that the buissness jet was now available. My dad, a pilot for American Airlines actually flew that very plane 3 weeks before on the same route.

The wings, they're made of a weird material that dissingrates or burns up quickly or something, they were explaining it on tv one night. With most plane crash's actually most of the parts aren't there anymore.

ReputationRep:
    This may have been posted before in this thread; can't be arsed to read it all.

I don't think the Pentagon was attacked by anything except an aircraft. However, I do think that the plane over Penn. was shot down. The US just didn't want to admit it, as the whole idea that a few brave men selflessly crashed the plane provded great morale boosting propaganda when it was so dearly required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeR)
    well, they weren't exactly expecting a bunch of planes to hijacked. And, they also did not have time to notice when planes weren't responding. There were something like 10,000 planes that had to be re-routed within 2 and a half hours to land, they were pretty busy. After that though they had about 30 suspicious planes trailed by the Air Force. 1 was about 20 seconds to being shotdown, there was a big article about all of this 2 years ago in USA Today, it was really good, I actually still have it. One Korean Airlines plane sent out the hijack signal because they had heard about hijackings and were wondering about them, they also turned off their radios, they were forced to the ground by an entire fleet of air force jets and almost blown up, they actually evacuated every building about 10 stories in Anchorage also.

And about this conspiracy theory, that would explain where all the people went, and the plane, and the eye-witnesses of it, it flew right over a highway where 100's of people saw it, and why the air traffic control saw it go to the Pentagon and their screens and there's actually a picture of the plane taking off on that flight, and not to mention my dad's friend who was the pilot of American Airline Flight 11, where'd he go? and the 15 people from my small town 25 miles outside of Boston who were in the planes and died, did they all just vanish? When people say that it was all a conspiracy theory sort of pisses me off, being so close to it there were thousands of people around me that were affected and know people that died. My friend's dad had 35 of his co-workers killed, my best friends dad was boarding the American Airlines flight 11 when he got a call saying that the buissness jet was now available. My dad, a pilot for American Airlines actually flew that very plane 3 weeks before on the same route.

The wings, they're made of a weird material that dissingrates or burns up quickly or something, they were explaining it on tv one night. With most plane crash's actually most of the parts aren't there anymore.
    ok, its confirmed that a plane went into the pentagon. The fact that someone you knjew was on that flight proves that it was a plane and not a cover up so then people obviously existed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)

I don't think the Pentagon was attacked by anything except an aircraft. However, I do think that the plane over Penn. was shot down. The US just didn't want to admit it, as the whole idea that a few brave men selflessly crashed the plane provded great morale boosting propaganda when it was so dearly required.
    The plane over PA wasn't shot down. The black box recordings seemed to indicate that the hijackers crashed the plane into the ground when the passengers were at the cockpit door. Besides, I know people who were outdoors and within miles of where the plane went down. They didn't hear any sounds of gunfire or missiles going off, only a loud boom that was produced when the plane crashed into the ground.

ReputationRep:
    if your a conspiracy junkie, google "Count Hans Kolvenbach"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)

So far, there has been zero evidence produced that the plane was shot down, and plenty to prove it crashed. Who crashed it is a different matter though.

ReputationRep:
    HHMMMM aluminium wings vs REINFORCED PENTAGON,which is going to win??

ReputationRep:
    i wonder how long it#ll be before the feds shut theis down :rooleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.