This discussion is closed.
Amystrangeglove
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
a conspiracy? sure is...George Bush is a spineless president who created this war for money and oil. As the USA spends more money on defence more money is sent to them from the Bin Ladens...they were whisked away pretty quick after 9/11 soits more than probable it was a total set up. you didn't hear this from me...
JakeR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
a conspiracy? sure is...George Bush is a spineless president who created this war for money and oil. As the USA spends more money on defence more money is sent to them from the Bin Ladens...they were whisked away pretty quick after 9/11 soits more than probable it was a total set up. you didn't hear this from me...
haha, ok micheal moore...
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amystrangeglove)
You honestly believe this?.... wow.

Or just sarcasm?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads