The Student Room Group

Growth

Um can anyone pls give tips for gaining weight in the right areas?
Hey I’m not sure if this will help gain in right areas but from what I know about fitness you have to do something called bulking which is eating over your maintenance and working out in the areas you want to shape, to gain weight I suggest eating maybe 3-5 meals a day and loads of snacking and drinking inbetween. Loads of protein may help too. For the drinking have shakes inbetween meals use recipes online to help I suggest making shakes with nut butters, full fat milk, nuts, avacado as these can be high in cal. For snacking I say have high calorie biscuits, crisps , nuts , raisins, cake slices. For meals I say eat loads of rice , meat, fish , patatoes, add loads of butter and oil to your cooking. Have high fat products such as yogurt or cheese, eat loads of bread. But check on packaging when you buy things get the high calorie ones . Hope this helps because you just need to eat loads to gain weight
Reply 2
Original post by ds79383
Hey I’m not sure if this will help gain in right areas but from what I know about fitness you have to do something called bulking which is eating over your maintenance and working out in the areas you want to shape, to gain weight I suggest eating maybe 3-5 meals a day and loads of snacking and drinking inbetween. Loads of protein may help too. For the drinking have shakes inbetween meals use recipes online to help I suggest making shakes with nut butters, full fat milk, nuts, avacado as these can be high in cal. For snacking I say have high calorie biscuits, crisps , nuts , raisins, cake slices. For meals I say eat loads of rice , meat, fish , patatoes, add loads of butter and oil to your cooking. Have high fat products such as yogurt or cheese, eat loads of bread. But check on packaging when you buy things get the high calorie ones . Hope this helps because you just need to eat loads to gain weight

Thank youu, but i don’t have a workout routine also
Original post by _d33
Thank youu, but i don’t have a workout routine also

Hey use tiktok or Instagram and get some inspo from there
Original post by _d33
Um can anyone pls give tips for gaining weight in the right areas?

Eat high protein foods, try to eat less junk and more beneficial snacks like nuts and snack bars, just don’t binge eat!
Reply 5
Original post by Maddiepatty4
Eat high protein foods, try to eat less junk and more beneficial snacks like nuts and snack bars, just don’t binge eat!

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending