The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE graduate admissions

Hello everyone!
I am applying for MSc in Accounting and Finance to LSE and have done my bachelors from Coventry University London in International Accounting and Finance but that was a top-up course. I don't have enough time to give GMAT now. Should I still prepare and give GMAT and hurt my chances or should I submit my application without GMAT and hope for the best?
Original post by Simran04!
Hello everyone!
I am applying for MSc in Accounting and Finance to LSE and have done my bachelors from Coventry University London in International Accounting and Finance but that was a top-up course. I don't have enough time to give GMAT now. Should I still prepare and give GMAT and hurt my chances or should I submit my application without GMAT and hope for the best?

Depends on how many quant modules you've taken:

"Applicants with UK undergraduate degrees, particularly those whose quantitative skills are not demonstrated by their undergraduate studies, may be asked to submit GMAT scores."

NB. I would contact them and ask whether they consider top up degrees before you do anything further though.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Depends on how many quant modules you've taken:

"Applicants with UK undergraduate degrees, particularly those whose quantitative skills are not demonstrated by their undergraduate studies, may be asked to submit GMAT scores."

NB. I would contact them and ask whether they consider top up degrees before you do anything further though.

How do I even contact them. They don't have any contact information mentioned anywhere
Original post by Simran04!
How do I even contact them. They don't have any contact information mentioned anywhere

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Contact-Graduate-Admissions

Edit: I think you'll need to click through to an answer in their Knowledge Base and then click the options for 'not answered my question' to submit a query.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending