The Student Room Group

Has anyone wanted to eat, but you never ate because of the time of day?

Or you feel like you are full from your meal or you're not hungry but you just want to eat? I wish I could eat bread with chicken pieces and then rice pudding right now.
(edited 1 year ago)
yh that's just being a human man
I eat for the sake of it when I’m bored, so if I know I’m not hungry Ill generally just get a drink (thirst can make you feel hungry) or get something like fruit or popcorn. Whenever I study I like to snack on something so just get a low calorie thing to munch on . Or I will just eat what I want, depends on my mood and my macros for the day 😊
Original post by ALEreapp
I eat for the sake of it when I’m bored, so if I know I’m not hungry Ill generally just get a drink (thirst can make you feel hungry) or get something like fruit or popcorn. Whenever I study I like to snack on something so just get a low calorie thing to munch on . Or I will just eat what I want, depends on my mood and my macros for the day 😊

And I feel like having milky bar or some chocolate.
So go eat
Original post by black tea
So go eat

I don't know what is stopping me. I am having orange juice right now to help me wee as I feel like I haven't gone properly in days. Maybe it's the orange juice?
(edited 1 year ago)
So go eat

I ate like 5 hours ago.
Original post by Anony345533
I ate like 5 hours ago.

so no wonder you are hungry
Original post by Anony345533
And I feel like having milky bar or some chocolate.

Have some chocolate then along with your rice pudding
so no wonder you are hungry

Usually I eat once a day or twice a day anyway, I'm not hungry nor am I too full from my last meal so I can go and eat. I don't know what it is, is it because it's my time of the month in 3 days so I am craving food? And I feel weakly so I automatically go and look for chocolate and during that time for the last 2 times I have craved chocolate.

Quick Reply