The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Can I apply Imperial College London again if I reject the offer before?

My friend is planning to apply ICL this year but defer the admission to 2024 as his school teacher suggests he take a gap year. However, he is keen to try to enter Cambridge/Oxford but he has missed the application deadline. But he would like to take an opportunity to sit in any interview in order to gain experience. Even though, ICL gives him an offer he might reject it.
I just worry there may be a negative effect if he chooses to apply for Oxbridge and ICL again in 2023 and the ICL may reject his application especially if he chooses the same subject. Anyone has a similar experience before?
What subject is it?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by goodfit1212
My friend is planning to apply ICL this year but defer the admission to 2024 as his school teacher suggests he take a gap year. However, he is keen to try to enter Cambridge/Oxford but he has missed the application deadline. But he would like to take an opportunity to sit in any interview in order to gain experience. Even though, ICL gives him an offer he might reject it.
I just worry there may be a negative effect if he chooses to apply for Oxbridge and ICL again in 2023 and the ICL may reject his application especially if he chooses the same subject. Anyone has a similar experience before?

Universities know that plans change.
They don’t hold grudges.

Quick Reply

Latest