The Student Room Group

gcse history - a question i have for any history students

sounds a bit dumb but, i'm in year 10 and i have my history exam tomorrow and i'm doing medicine through time and quick question which i think is a bit too late to ask my teacher if i get a question where i could talk about the public health act should i mention all the public health acts or just one? like for example with this 16 marker "how far do you agree that jenner's vaccination was the biggest medical breakthrough of the prevention of disease" as one of two of my paragraphs i should probably mention the public health act but would i have to mention all of them? which one would be the best to mention? i feel like it's not as easy to mention it as well - i'm not really sure
if any history gcse students could help that would be great
the question's kinda stupid but it's just been on my mind
hi,
I did our but I didn't do the medicine through time topic however I kind of know the structure they like as I got a grade 9. I would just pick the most important ones that are easy to compare. Writing about all of them will probably lead to a messy structure of paragraphs.
Reply 2
Original post by fluffycloud101
hi,
I did our but I didn't do the medicine through time topic however I kind of know the structure they like as I got a grade 9. I would just pick the most important ones that are easy to compare. Writing about all of them will probably lead to a messy structure of paragraphs.

true, and the fact that i probably won't be able to finish the essay in time. still quite unsure on how to talk about the public health act so i'm just going to avoid writing about it. thank you for your reply btw!
no problem! to be honest as long as you link whatever you write about back to the question you should be fine. For a 16 marker I think I wrote about 3 paragraphs. Make sure to include loads and loads of second order concepts and you'll be fine! if you need any other help let me know
Original post by ctrlm.
true, and the fact that i probably won't be able to finish the essay in time. still quite unsure on how to talk about the public health act so i'm just going to avoid writing about it. thank you for your reply btw!
Reply 4
Original post by fluffycloud101
no problem! to be honest as long as you link whatever you write about back to the question you should be fine. For a 16 marker I think I wrote about 3 paragraphs. Make sure to include loads and loads of second order concepts and you'll be fine! if you need any other help let me know

thanks so much! i'll be sure to use your advice for my exam tomorrow and perhaps mention in the thread the mark i get (hopefully good!)

Quick Reply

Latest