This discussion is closed.
chud
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just look at the maths/stats building if u want a nice building. Comp .Sci isnt too bad either!
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ynox)
yeah, DCS is the best, if only because of the people usually asleep in the labs

On a different note, not sure what they're doing with regards to the building work on it now, the joke we have is they're extending it to be bigger than maths- I probably spend more time in maths now though than DCS (have most of my lectures in MS01/02).
Yeah allegedly it going to be extended to accomodate a new lecture theatre to cope with the larger comp sci lectures. Not sure how true it is but it would be great if it were true!
Tortoise
Report 14 years ago
When I visited, around easter last year, I was put off by all the daffodillies that seemed to grow everywhere. But I really liked the buildings, particulariliy the social studies one, and the blue glass outsdie the humanities one is so cool. Also the fountains outside the maths and statiscis and com sci buildings - ah so pretty.
The only thing I dont like building wise is the cone outsdie the arts centre, you know the one that lights up in the eveing? What the hell is that thing...
Warwick is very pretty IMO.
Leekey
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tortoise)
What the hell is that thing...
Warwick is very pretty IMO.
The Student Union.
Tortoise
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
The Student Union.
Hehe, no I'm refering to the ugly cone outside the arts centre, see it every time on my way to the students union.
Attached files
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the new MORSE and maths and stats buildong is white and curvy and has like green and fountains outside.... but the libary area is a bit minging
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tortoise)
Hehe, no I'm refering to the ugly cone outside the arts centre, see it every time on my way to the students union.
wot is the point/reason for that cone????
Leekey
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
the new MORSE and maths and stats buildong is white and curvy and has like green and fountains outside.... but the libary area is a bit minging
Where abouts is it?!? *Feels ignorant*

Not really sure what the cone is for....perhaps it serves the same purpose as the other random "art" around campus?!? :confused:
Ynox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the new maths and stats building?

its next to dcs- before it was there maths used to be based down gibbet hill.
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
Where abouts is it?!? *Feels ignorant*

Not really sure what the cone is for....perhaps it serves the same purpose as the other random "art" around campus?!? :confused:
its outside the arts centre, outside the entrence where the senate house is.
Leekey
Report 14 years ago
*Confused* I know where the maths / stats building is (being comp sci I have lectures near and in that building). Im still not sure about this whole dedicated MORSE thing though.....I shall explore next tim Im near senate house!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads