The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Relationship with an awesome girl <3
Reply 41
Ahhh complicated. We were seeing each other for 5 months, as in we went out on what I guess were dates, but never officially said that we were dating because we live so blooming far away from each other. :p: We recently kind of accepted that the distance was making things a little tough, so for now we've put things on hold for a bit and things aren't so great between us really. Hopefully it'll work out, but I've no idea what the future holds at the moment.
Reply 42
In a relationship... :love:
Reply 43
Hohum. Really quite complicated. We both have 'things' to sort out.
in a relationship :love:
Haha, so much for "poll only"
Reply 46
"pretty mama if you're single...single...you don't gotta be alone tonight. So DJ play that single...single..." - NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK FT NE-YO
Reply 47
In a relationship. :smile:
Reply 48
Single, 19 years and counting...
Reply 49
it's complicated. not really in a relationship as such, but both of us would be iffy with one another if we raped off with someone else. hmm yeh.
Reply 50
Engaged to be married next August :smile:
In a relationship :smile: since last week lol
Reply 52
Single 4 lyf!
Taken <3.
Reply 54
Annie72
Married . According to the poll there are two of us.....wonder who the other one is :confused:

I'm married too! But seeing as how I only just voted, I'm not the other person that you seem to have been looking for.

(And I love being married, it's lovely. While I realize that many long term couples are best friends, I love knowing that my best friend and I are legally recognized as a pair.)
Reply 55
In a relationship :h:
x
hmm how do open relationships work? i mean really? i dont think i could handle one!
Definitely in a relationship, as of three weeks ago.
Single and I'm looking, it's been way too long.
Reply 59
Single and looking

Latest

Trending

Trending