The Student Room Group

Universities scholarships in the UK?

does anyone know if there are any universities in the uk that give "good" scholarships to international students?
Original post by cauffee_bean
does anyone know if there are any universities in the uk that give "good" scholarships to international students?

I'm an international student too, and unfortunately we get the short end of the stick :frown: Unis are very biased towards home applicants, so the majority of scholarships and bursaries go to them. However, there still are some really good scholarships for international applicants too. Which course are you applying for, and to which unis?

Hi there :smile:

You can find information about scholarships and loans at the University of Kent here: https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships
Hope this helps!

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep

Hey @cauffee_bean :smile:

How are you?

If you'd like to take a look at the scholarships and bursaries we offer to international students then you can check them out here.

Let me know if you have any questions about them and I'll do my best to help!

Becky

Quick Reply