The Student Room Group

What London uni's have low entry requirements?

I am looking to go to university in London so I was wondering what universities have low requirements for a level grades or at least ones that don't say you need A* A A.
Best thing to do is just know what course you want to do and then look at every uni in London and if they have the course you want look at the requirements.
Reply 2
Original post by DispiritedDream
I am looking to go to university in London so I was wondering what universities have low requirements for a level grades or at least ones that don't say you need A* A A.

depends on what course u have and if u get contextual. qmul is quite low as well as city uni of london. those are like the only two decent ones i can think of which aren’t too high grades. LSE, KCL, UCL, Imperial etc arent too bad if you can get contextual for them.
Original post by buldak
depends on what course u have and if u get contextual. qmul is quite low as well as city uni of london. those are like the only two decent ones i can think of which aren’t too high grades. LSE, KCL, UCL, Imperial etc arent too bad if you can get contextual for them.

imperial? really? from what i've heard, they have really low acceptance rates and its difficult to get in..
It'll really be a case looking online and seeing for the very lowest offers look at courses with a foundation year they often have lower offers but you will be locked in to that uni until the end of first year when you'll be able to transfer if you want to so that's 2 years (the foundation year is classed as year 0). I'm sure you'll find somewhere loads of places will have offered below A*AA.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
Original post by rebeccamay6890
imperial? really? from what i've heard, they have really low acceptance rates and its difficult to get in..

if u get a contextual for imperial, u automatically get an interview. but yes, it’s difficult to get into which is why i mentioned contextual as it’ll lower the grade.
op mentioned grades that’s why i mentioned it (plus i can’t rlly think of lower grade london unis as they’re all competitive)
Original post by buldak
if u get a contextual for imperial, u automatically get an interview. but yes, it’s difficult to get into which is why i mentioned contextual as it’ll lower the grade.
op mentioned grades that’s why i mentioned it (plus i can’t rlly think of lower grade london unis as they’re all competitive)

I suppose so, but you still have to manage to ace the interview though lol

Quick Reply