Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    milk, chocolate icecream and a jar of nutella. Now that's good stuff. And only 3000 calories per sip!

In other news: I just ate a bit of a "Pedigree Chum Schmacko", the beef flavoured treat for dogs. It's pretty foul. Don't try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    :eek:
    u still mad at me *sits in the corner in shame*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    milk, chocolate icecream and a jar of nutella. Now that's good stuff. And only 3000 calories per sip!

In other news: I just ate a bit of a "Pedigree Chum Schmacko", the beef flavoured treat for dogs. It's pretty foul. Don't try it.
    Oh nutella, I'll try to get a hold of some, thanks
    It's funny when you practice 7 times a week you can put anything you want down yer throat.

ReputationRep:

LOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Ok im sat here wondering possible reasons you would try and eat a dog treat.... Can you help me with the answer please mate???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
    Ok im sat here wondering possible reasons you would try and eat a dog treat.... Can you help me with the answer please mate???
    sarcasm???

ReputationRep:
    Wonder no longer my friend - I was bored, and they smell slightly like "bacon fries" that you buy in little packs in pubs to have with your beer.

It's funny when you practice 7 times a week you can put anything you want down yer throat.
    Ahh... err... yes... well... thanks for sharing that with us mate :eek:. Didn't know you went that way, but different strokes for different folks as they say. :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Wonder no longer my friend - I was bored, and they smell slightly like "bacon fries" that you buy in little packs in pubs to have with your beer.

Ahh... err... yes... well... thanks for sharing that with us mate :eek:. Didn't know you went that way, but different strokes for different folks as they say. :aetsch:
    You eat it and just deal with it? :P

Aahh, now I see it, bad choice of words (swede here )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    sarcasm???
    Oh no way............ I was asking a serious question as i cannot think of a reason I would eat dog treats....

ReputationRep:
    well goodnight my babes...i'mo ff to bed :ciao: :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Toy Soldier]Wonder no longer my friend - I was bored, and they smell slightly like "bacon fries" that you buy in little packs in pubs to have with your beer.

Dude....

My dog has a massive bone which he loves and chews on for hours, that still smells a little like beef, would you like me to send it up 2 you???? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no way............ I was asking a serious question as i cannot think of a reason I would eat dog treats....
    But... the little charcoal biscuits shaped like bones are damn tasty! Mmm. Charcoaly. But not "Schmackos", foul foul foul, I may vomit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    well goodnight my babes...i'mo ff to bed :ciao: :wavey:
    Nite nite and sweet dreams

ReputationRep:

My dog has a massive bone which he loves and chews on for hours, that still smells a little like beef, would you like me to send it up 2 you???? :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: What is this place tonight? The TSR innuendo club?

ReputationRep:
    But... the little charcoal biscuits shaped like bones are damn tasty! Mmm. Charcoaly. But not "Schmackos", foul foul foul, I may vomit.
    what about good old bonios - they are meant to taste like like hard biscuits. So the story goes dogs choc buttons are as good as cadburys but I would not know.....

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: What is this place tonight? The TSR innuendo club?
    Dont know I have just come online.....
    How come your not out getting drunk tonight then?

ReputationRep:
    Dont know I have just come online.....
    How come your not out getting drunk tonight then?
    For one I'm completely broke, and I'm also pretty tired... only got 3 hours last night, had a job interview (to ty to solve problem one) at 9am :eek:. The middle of the night.

Also, dog chocolate is waxy and sticks to your teeth. Not pleasant, and definately nothing like real choc butons. Chocolate poisons dogs, y'know.

ReputationRep:
    For one I'm completely broke, and I'm also pretty tired... only got 3 hours last night, had a job interview (to ty to solve problem one) at 9am :eek:. The middle of the night.

Also, dog chocolate is waxy and sticks to your teeth. Not pleasant, and definately nothing like real choc butons. Chocolate poisons dogs, y'know.
    Ha ha - so it looks like you really enjoy your doggie treats - I take it you have a bowl next to your dogs then !!!!
    I work shifts at the moment and I have had to get up everyday at 5.00am :eek: then after work its off 2 the gym for a few hours - hence not out tonight - a week of that and Im ready to hibernate for a few months.

How come you removed the quotes from your sig??

ReputationRep:
    I usually mix some vanilla icecream with milk, banana and chocolate topping then mix it to get a superb milkshake.

Today I tried oboy (chocolate pulver) with milka, chocolate topping and vanilla icecream and it was truly great.

Do you have any milkshake/smoothie recipes to reccomend?
    Try one with blueberries in I made one the other day (ooh, this is quite bad, I'm like supposed to be banning myself from them atm lol, jst jokes but nevermind). Either use real blueberries plus vanilla icecream, or use blueberry flavoured yogurt (we have really nice blueberry-flavoured yogurt in Aus, I don't know if you get it over there tho :confused: ).

Danni x

ReputationRep:
    vanilla ice cream add a banana (as many as you like) a pinch of sugar and put it in a food processor.... what ever there called and taaaaarrrrrraaaaaaah a fresh creamy banana flavoured milkshake!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.