The Student Room Group

Distance learning maintenance loan evidence

Hello

I’ve been asked to send in a letter from my doctor to state that I have health issues that make distance learning a requirement. So I’ve communicated this to my doctor who has wrote a letter but they have put something along the lines of “I My patient has a history of condition 1, condition 2, fully support this person in distance learning as they would find this more productive”

My concern is “as they would find this more productive” it’s not really saying “this person NEEDS to be on distance learning”.

I’ve paid £40 for this letter, will this be enough or do I need to get him to rephrase it?
Original post by Veryconfused1
Hello

I’ve been asked to send in a letter from my doctor to state that I have health issues that make distance learning a requirement. So I’ve communicated this to my doctor who has wrote a letter but they have put something along the lines of “I My patient has a history of condition 1, condition 2, fully support this person in distance learning as they would find this more productive”

My concern is “as they would find this more productive” it’s not really saying “this person NEEDS to be on distance learning”.

I’ve paid £40 for this letter, will this be enough or do I need to get him to rephrase it?

Hi there,

I'd be unable to confirm if this would be acceptable as this type of evidence is reviewed by our senior assessors who will determine if it can be accepted. We would usually be looking for the evidence to confirm that distance learning is the only option for study, unless additional documents are provided that may support the case.

Thanks,
Tina
Would you be able to find out for me?

I just don’t want to pay for another letter if it’s not needed or likewise wait many weeks to be then told I need another letter

Thanks
Original post by Veryconfused1
Would you be able to find out for me?

I just don’t want to pay for another letter if it’s not needed or likewise wait many weeks to be then told I need another letter

Thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately I am unable to check this for you as we can provide general information only here. If you have already submitted the letter, our assessors will process this for you as soon as possible, currently the estimated processing timescales for this type of evidence are 18 working days.

Thanks,
Tina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending