The Student Room Group

Questions about pregnancy

If a women was wearing spandex that had another layer on the inside. Then I were to put my penis on her and it might have had a little bit of precum. She had her period a week later. Can she get pregnant?
No.

/Thread
100% no.
Yes this is what I been saying but how could I help calm my friends nerves
Original post by Anonymous
Yes this is what I been saying but how could I help calm my friends nerves

The idea of your sperm getting through that lot and fertilising an egg verges on the ridiculous. And she's had her period. If she's still freaking out get her to do a pregnancy test.
Original post by ageshallnot
The idea of your sperm getting through that lot and fertilising an egg verges on the ridiculous. And she's had her period. If she's still freaking out get her to do a pregnancy test.

She has told me she is freaking out because her period was a week late. I have explain to her that could have been due to anything including stress.
She has told me she is freaking out because her period was a week late. I have explain to her that could have been due to anything including stress.

Correct.
Correct.

So for bothering but I just wanted to clarify that you think there is no chance that she could get pregnant. Especially since she has spandex and the man has nothing, but she think he might have had precum.
So for bothering but I just wanted to clarify that you think there is no chance that she could get pregnant. Especially since she has spandex and the man has nothing, but she think he might have had precum.

I stand by my opinion that she's not pregnant. Is there any reason to think otherwise?
I stand by my opinion that she's not pregnant. Is there any reason to think otherwise?

I do not think so she has had her period and I certain that the it did not swim pass the layer.

No there is not but she is really stuck on this and can’t understand she I fine.
No there is not but she is really stuck on this and can’t understand she I fine.

A test should help put her mind at rest.
(edited 1 year ago)
A test should help put her mind at rest.

She has told me her boyfriend said he had nothing non him but she does not really trust it. She think it might of leaked a bit of pre ***. She should be fine even if he did because they are not like Nike spandex. They have one thin layer with a cotton one sew into it as well.
If a women was wearing spandex that had another layer on the inside. Then I were to put my penis on her and it might have had a little bit of precum. She had her period a week later. Can she get pregnant?

Nope not a chance in getting pregnant.
She can only get pregnant within her ovulation cycle......
Original post by Tracey_W

What is she was the. What
Original post by Tracey_W

What would happen if she was in her cycle
What would happen if she was in her cycle

In this case, nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest