The Student Room Group

How many leg days should you have a week?

I have heard people say twice a week is optimal but if you wanna focus on growing legs primarily is 3 times a week more optimal?
if you're going to the gym 4-6 times a week then 2-3 times is sensible: a proportional focus
I go like 5 days a week atm doing push, pull, legs, rest, upper body, lower body, rest
But I want more leg growth and I like leg days lmao

Original post by HoldThisL
if you're going to the gym 4-6 times a week then 2-3 times is sensible: a proportional focus
Original post by Densemachine
I go like 5 days a week atm doing push, pull, legs, rest, upper body, lower body, rest
But I want more leg growth and I like leg days lmao

i do 4/5 days and i usually start the cycle (leg, not leg, not let, leg ... ) with a leg day so i end up defaulting to legs if i've not been in a while

if you like leg day and aren't seeing enough growth do more leg day. doing pull/upper/lower seems like a odd set up to me - maybe rejig that
2 times a week is optimal as long as you're training them really hard, 3 times a week or more and you'll build a lot of cns fatigue since it takes so much energy to train your leges well, if you want to do 3x a week then one or two of those days should be lighter so you don't burn out your cns
Minimum of seven.
I train mine twice weekly
(edited 1 year ago)
3 times in a week.
I train mine at 2 to 3 to times a week atleast
I think, Is One Leg Day a Week Enough? You can still hit your legs once a week and make progress. Training them twice a week may well give you faster results.

Quick Reply

Latest