The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not patriotic
Reply 2
Good football league. And erm..Nothing.
Definitely not the food.
Reply 4
I'm not patriotic, and I just can't see how it's useful at all.
Reply 5
The Queen. :rolleyes:
See, the thing is. I'm not that patriotic. I don't pride myself in being British or Scottish. But I am proud of where I come from, just my region of Scotland. I don't know why.
Reply 7
The freedom of speech :yep:
Salam,

Fish and Chips.
Reply 9
Im not really proud of Britain at all. Its looking a bit **** at the moment really isnt it?
I do still have my inbuilt Scots Patriotism though :biggrin: (God knows why, but its nice when you go to france and they're just delighted you're scottish instead of english - not that i go to france much lol)
Nothing... I'm not British, im scouse.
the fact we are living in a democracy where people can say and dress how they want without being tortured or killed, and our beautiful scenery!
Watching our athletes at the Bejing Olympics made me feel unnaturally patriotic :s
Nothing. I had no discretion in my nationality; my parents effected it. Patriotism without contribution is foolish and arrogant.
Danielle89
Im not really proud of Britain at all. Its looking a bit **** at the moment really isnt it?
I do still have my inbuilt Scots Patriotism though :biggrin: (God knows why, but its nice when you go to france and they're just delighted you're scottish instead of english - not that i go to france much lol)

Salam,

No it doesnt look a bit ****.
OriginofSymmetry
See, the thing is. I'm not that patriotic. I don't pride myself in being British or Scottish. But I am proud of where I come from, just my region of Scotland. I don't know why.

whereabouts are you?
Reply 17
arisk01
I'm not patriotic

Ditto.
Ruwayda Mustafah
Salam,

No it doesnt look a bit ****.

no, you're right, it looks extremely ****. Apologies for the error.

Latest

Trending

Trending