The Student Room Group

Need help

Good afternoon.

The course I've currently chosen for university is going well, I want to know how much they make monthly to yearly please .

1. Primary teaching, how much do they make a month to year.

2. Langauge teacher , how much do they make a month to year.

3. Hospitality , can I enter to sir hostess with a hospitality degree ? If yes. how much do they make a month to year.
4. NHs / general translator , how much do they make a month to year.

5. Can I still do nursing thorough apprenticeship and not go to university during the apprenticeship?

Is there such a thing as doing apprenticeship and going college ?
Does apprenticeship give me the same degree as university?
Can I use apprenticeship degree in another country?
Original post by mendluciauy
Good afternoon.

The course I've currently chosen for university is going well, I want to know how much they make monthly to yearly please .

1. Primary teaching, how much do they make a month to year.

2. Langauge teacher , how much do they make a month to year.

3. Hospitality , can I enter to sir hostess with a hospitality degree ? If yes. how much do they make a month to year.
4. NHs / general translator , how much do they make a month to year.

5. Can I still do nursing thorough apprenticeship and not go to university during the apprenticeship?

Is there such a thing as doing apprenticeship and going college ?
Does apprenticeship give me the same degree as university?
Can I use apprenticeship degree in another country?

I've got no idea about the salaries for these career options, but it seems you are confused as to what an apprenticeship is.

You asked "is there such a thing as doing an apprenticeship and going to college" - this is the entire premise of an apprenticeship. You study 20% of the time and work 80% of the time.

A degree apprenticeship will give you the same credentials as a traditional degree. Also degree apprenticeships are conducted in collaborations with universities. Aka doing an apprenticeship means you get a degree from a specific university, made and available at that university.

Since the qualification is the same, yes you can use an apprenticeship degree in a different country.
Original post by Mara1680
I've got no idea about the salaries for these career options, but it seems you are confused as to what an apprenticeship is.

You asked "is there such a thing as doing an apprenticeship and going to college" - this is the entire premise of an apprenticeship. You study 20% of the time and work 80% of the time.

A degree apprenticeship will give you the same credentials as a traditional degree. Also degree apprenticeships are conducted in collaborations with universities. Aka doing an apprenticeship means you get a degree from a specific university, made and available at that university.

Since the qualification is the same, yes you can use an apprenticeship degree in a different country.

How long does it last ? I'm currently doing nursing .
Original post by mendluciauy
How long does it last ? I'm currently doing nursing .

It depends on the apprenticeship level and the industry.

Apprenticeships span from level 2 to level 7.

Degree apprenticeships are otherwise known as level 6 apprenticeships and typically last 4-5 years.

I would recommend checking out the government website (Google find apprenticeships and go to the gov website). It lets you filter by location, keywords (such as nursing, hospitality, teaching etc.).

Don't be discouraged if you don't find many apprenticeships of the given type as more are added constantly. Also, other apprenticeships not listed on the government website also exist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending