Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Other than hatred and ethnic cleansing of the Jewish people?.
    For some reason since the holocaust if anythibg is done to a jewish not only everyone but the ground echoes that such people want to cleansen the jewish community.
    it has just become a maeningless argument, like a baby cries to get what he want. Similarly is the esclavagism. History did record those action and there is little (or no) risk in that happeing again so stop itirating it, to engage our guild.

I disagree with almost every media source in Britain on the question of this conflict
    So why this hasty jump to conclusion that Hamas is a terorist. even if u trust not the media it is the only means to get news in this corner of the world(WEST).
    THis is just like asking the roman king whether jesus was a terrorist or not. He would afirmatively replied that he was even though he wasnt.
    Or asking the king of england about Jeanne of ARCH he would reply that she was a cursed sorceress though she wasn't.
    So do u see. it just merely an opinion and not a fact

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gentilhomme)
    For some reason since the holocaust if anythibg is done to a jewish not only everyone but the ground echoes that such people want to cleansen the jewish community.
    it has just become a maeningless argument, like a baby cries to get what he want. Similarly is the esclavagism. History did record those action and there is little (or no) risk in that happeing again so stop itirating it, to engage our guild.
    "the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!"

Trying to wipe the Jewish race from the middle east? I would consider that ethnic cleansing.

So why this hasty jump to conclusion that Hamas is a terorist.
    Hasty? Theyve demonstrated about 400 plus times that they commit terrorist acts.

it just merely an opinion and not a fact
    Is it just an opinion that walked into a crowded café and blew itself up along with hundreds of innocent adults and children?

ReputationRep:
    How hypocritical is the fact that your are quoting that hamas is looking to implement Allah's promise when it is well known that isrealis want to have the promised land which is between egypt and iraq in other words the arab land

ReputationRep:
    How hypocritical is the fact that your are quoting that hamas is looking to implement Allah's promise when it is well known that isrealis want to have the promised land which is between egypt and iraq in other words the arab land
    Not very.

ReputationRep:
    what?
    cat got your hand? why dont you quote and answer my last remark.
    that s what u do isnt

ReputationRep:
    what?
    that s what u do isnt
    Thats what I did, didnt I.

ReputationRep:
    meant Elaborate

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by "not very" do u not recognise the arab land

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by "not very" do u not recognise the arab land
    Its not very hypocritical. Israelis want a homeland. Hamas seeks to wipe out the Jewish race. Wheres the hypocrisy?

ReputationRep:
    what?
    that s what u do isnt
    Lol.

I dont think there is any right or wrong answer, as most people including the media dont know the true facts and what goes on behind the scenes, so you just form your opinions on what people tell you or what you read.

Vienna: Just out of interest, are you eligible to vote in the uk, if so who would you vote for? Im guessing the Tories?

ReputationRep:
    Vienna could you please refrain from using the word "race" as in Jewish race and use jewish people or jewish ethnic.( out of interest is it a religion or an ethnic) that gives the impression that there are multiple race whereas there is only one Human.
    i agree with john in that there is no wright or wrong answer that could satisfy us to judge from this side of the world.
    From both side there is wrong doing
    An isreali is always thiking when a palsetinian suicide will kill him
    and A palestianian is always thinking when will an isrealian bulldozer destroy your house or a soldier shoot you because you came close to the border

Amid our differences of opinion one thing should be true that we sincerly ant a peace treaty that will last more than a year

ReputationRep:
    Vienna could you please refrain from using the word "race" as in Jewish race and use jewish people or jewish ethnic.( out of interest is it a religion or an ethnic) that gives the impression that there are multiple race whereas there is only one Human.
    comme vous voulez, I'll use the Jewish ethnic group, just for you!

i agree with john in that there is no wright or wrong answer that could satisfy us to judge from this side of the world.
    From both side there is wrong doing
    An isreali is always thiking when a palsetinian suicide will kill him
    and A palestianian is always thinking when will an isrealian bulldozer destroy your house or a soldier shoot you because you came close to the border

Amid our differences of opinion one thing should be true that we sincerly ant a peace treaty that will last more than a year
    Thats all very nice.

ReputationRep:
    cachotiere je ne savais pas ke vs parliez francais
    ma faute je reconnais je n'avais pas regarde votre "location"
    s'a importe peux
    donc vous avez di

Thats all very nice.
    il y'a le resentiment que vs avez manque d'ecrire "mais" car j'aime pas qu'une discutions ce finise ausii facilement .
    sinon si c'est bien fini de votre part je retire mes mots.

ReputationRep:
    cachotiere je ne savais pas ke vs parliez francais
    ma faute je reconnais je n'avais pas regarde votre "location"
    s'a importe peux
    donc vous avez di

il y'a le resentiment que vs avez manque d'ecrire "mais" car j'aime pas qu'une discutions ce finise ausii facilement .
    sinon si c'est bien fini de votre part je retire mes mots.
    hehe, n'inquiete pas, faut parler en anglais quand meme. j'ai rien dire, mais j'ai les opinions bien tranchées et je suis d'avis que Hamas reste un groupe terroriste, peutetre tu vois pas les choses de cette facon.

(Original post by vienna95)
    Its not very hypocritical. Israelis want a homeland. Hamas seeks to wipe out the Jewish race. Wheres the hypocrisy?
    the israelis believe that their religious text entitles them to the land. Hamas believes that their religious text commands them to remove the israelis from said land.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    the israelis believe that their religious text entitles them to the land. Hamas believes that their religious text commands them to remove the israelis from said land.
    Which doesnt detract from terrorism and the question of ethnic cleansing.

ReputationRep:
    I just dont comprehend what your are trying to say. Is everything wrong because of the palestinians, is all your efforts of making this thread is that we acknowledge that palestinians are to blame. then it is sad that you prejudge those people sooooo wrongly. Is there anything in particular they ve done to you or family if that is the case then i would understand your revenge. but given that it isnt so(assumption) i dont see WHY you would go so low just to humiliate palstinians.
    As i said again and again you dont have an accurate picture of what is happening in the middle east therfor YOU CANNOT JUDGE WHO IS WRONG OF THE TWO PEOPLE
    but i will acknowledge one thing that i will never accept palestinian are to blame for everything.

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

but isnt true that once a isrealian minister who was a kid during the holocaust said that what we are doing to palestinians is like what he were subject to in the holocaust

ReputationRep:
    hehe, n'inquiete pas, faut parler en anglais quand meme. j'ai rien dire, mais j'ai les opinions bien tranchées et je suis d'avis que Hamas reste un groupe terroriste, peutetre tu vois pas les choses de cette facon.
    Stop showing off Vienna!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Stop showing off Vienna!
    you know im just a pseudo-intellectual baby.

no, but it does detract from the israelis claim to the land.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.