This discussion is closed.
Repentance
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
"The goal of the Islamic Resistance Movement is to implement Allah's promise, whatever time that may take.
where does this statement say in the qur'an or the hadeeth? if it is not in both of those it is something mankind has created....faulsehood!..Hamas aim is to get rid of Jews off their lands....the only way is force as the jews are not willing to compromise...do you suggest they give up? lose all their land? and yes the land does belong to the palistinians
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/952600.stm

I guess that you will find a good source the BBC ...
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this thread is disturbing and laughable.

eternal idol, would you say the israeli forces are acting like terrorists?
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Repentance)
where does this statement say in the qur'an or the hadeeth? if it is not in both of those it is something mankind has created....faulsehood!..Hamas aim is to get rid of Jews off their lands....the only way is force as the jews are not willing to compromise...do you suggest they give up? lose all their land? and yes the land does belong to the palistinians
land belongs to whoevers on it.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
eternal idol, would you say the israeli forces are acting like terrorists?
Have you seen the film? Draw your own conclusions.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do the military actions of the Israeli army determine whether Hamas' actions are terrorism or not?
Vienna - "...read my comments to which you replied."

That's all I have to say.
Saagar
Report 14 years ago
Israel is fighting to defend its people and the right to exist. Do you believe this is the wrong cause? If you dont believe this is the cause of Israel, feel free to provide your own.
Israel is founded on and around land that is primarily populated by Muslims/Arabs. Surely then, Britain and the UN had no right to attempt to make the area a "Jewish homeland", it was not there land. To defend its right to exist should not have happened in the first place when Jews and Arabs could have peacefully co-existed in Palestine.

The solution is for Palestinians to have a recognised nation state.
Why do Palestinians need a recognised state. Religion should not be a factor in who owns land. I start up my own way of life, religion etc, do I merit my own recognised state?
shadowkin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The State of Israel is a legitimate nation state.
why?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/952600.stm

I guess that you will find a good source the BBC ...
That is appaling. The israeli forces don't even seem to admit that they were wronge. The kill and 12 year old boy and then try to blame it on the palistinian police. If it was an accident surely they should atleast admit culpability and say sorry.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shadowkin)
why?
Because vienna says so, silly.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
That is appaling. The israeli forces don't even seem to admit that they were wronge. The kill and 12 year old boy and then try to blame it on the palistinian police. If it was an accident surely they should atleast admit culpability and say sorry.
Forget about it, they will never admit it. That's the way it works every day.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have you seen the film? Draw your own conclusions.
i was asking your view.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
land belongs to whoevers on it.
Oh, so you agree that the IDS should end the occupation of Palestine?
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Oh, so you agree that the Israelis should end the occupation of Palestine?
the israeli's are on it, its theirs. so no? how you could come to any other conclusion from what i stated is beyond me.

if you apply your logic, the USA wont exist, and forget about south america, or aus/nz or just about every other country in the world.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the israeli's are on it, its theirs. so no? how you could come to any other conclusion from what i stated is beyond me.
Call it a gift to see the truth.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Then, if tomorrow, let's see ... mmm ... China, invades UK and kicks all the British out, the land would be theirs ... interesting ...
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was asking your view.
My view? If Hamas is a terrorist group then the Israel government is a terrorist state too.
shadowkin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you are completely missing the point.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Then, if tomorrow, let's see ... mmm ... China, invades UK and kicks all the British out, the land would be theirs ... interesting ...
they would control it. its perfectly logical. whether i, you, or anyone else likes it is irrelevant.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My view? If Hamas is a terrorist group then the Israel government is a terrorist state too.
you've stated you dont believe hamas to be so, therefore israel is not either?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads