technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shadowkin)
you are completely missing the point.
how so?

land changes hands all the time. the maori's once controlled NZ, and even they migrated there long ago.
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Repentance)
.Hamas aim is to get rid of Jews off their lands....the only way is force as the jews are not willing to compromise
What does 'Get rid of' mean?

And Arab or Muslim Israelis?

Where is the question of land suggested here? or of the State of Israel?
"The Day of Judgment will not come about until the Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them), until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: Oh Muslim! Oh Abdullah!, there is a Jew behind me, come on and kill him. Only the Gharqad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
you've stated you dont believe hamas to be so, therefore israel is not either?
Both of none, this is a concept problem actually.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
Utterly disgusting that you cannot offer any differences between the United States and Hamas.
You've completely misread that. Deliberately or not I don't know.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/952600.stm

I guess that you will find a good source the BBC ...
A disturbing scene indeed even if we have little factual evidence surrounding how the two died or why they were there.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well it seems theres a few people on here who support hamas and would be fine with them wiping out the israeli people as per their goals.

i say we just leave israel to destroy all palestinian areas, clean them out, kill everyone.

using the logic displayed on here, its perfectly fine, and will be applauded by those who voted no.

at the end of the day, israel is there, it isnt going to be dismantled or destroyed. the whole arab world could rise up and they'd still get their sorry ass kicked.

so do they...

a) carry on futile efforts that only come back to haunt them in vicious reprisals from israel.
or;
b) give up on destroying israel and having one big happy palestine that stretches from damascus to cairo and just accept that the best they'll get is a state along side israel?
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Speciez99)
You've completely misread that. Deliberately or not I don't know.
How should I read it. What is the point of making a comparison between the US and Hamas without going on to draw any distinctions?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A disturbing scene indeed even if we have little factual evidence surrounding how the two died or why they were there.
Like why the people in Madrid trains were there? Like that?

Come on!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well its pretty obvious to me, don't know about everyone else. They were shot! Disgusting.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Oh, so you agree that the IDS should end the occupation of Palestine?
What is the IDS?

What parts of the Palestinian region are being 'occupied' and on what reasoning do you come to that conclusion?
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How should I read it. What is the point of making a comparison between the US and Hamas without going on to draw any distinctions?
Erm no,
Is USA perfectly good?
Is Hamas totally bad?

I am sure someone of your interlect can have the time and sense to work it out, maybe if you didnt cut half of my quote off you would understand.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
i say we just leave israel to destroy all palestinian areas, clean them out, kill everyone.

using the logic displayed on here, its perfectly fine, and will be applauded by those who voted no.
Isn't it the same logic that you used to determine who owns the land?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Erm no,
Is USA perfectly good?
Is Hamas totally bad?

I am sure someone of your interlect can have the time and sense to work it out, maybe if you didnt cut half of my quote off you would understand.
Im sure someone of your intellect can be half interest, capable and bothered to draw a distinction between Hamas and the USA. I dont believe my quotation altered the content of your post, removed any distinction you could have made or any relevance of citing the USA.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im sure someone of your intellect can be half interest, capable and bothered to draw a distinction between Hamas and the USA. I dont believe my quotation altered the content of your post, removed any distinction you could have made or any relevance of citing the USA.
You have completely avoided my point. So I will say again:
Is USA perfectly good?
Is Hamas totally bad?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Like why the people in Madrid trains were there? Like that?
Come on!
The Madrid bombs were specifically designed to kill as many innocent people as possible. Even the unfortunate death of civilians at the hands of the IDF cannot define their actions to be of the same logic.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Isn't it the same logic that you used to determine who owns the land?
indeed.

since i've got here i've said we should just leave the palestinians and the israeli's to it and see who wins.

lets just say hamas wouldnt be on the victors.
Vienna
Rep:
?
You have completely avoided my point.
Because its a non-point and bears no obvious relation to the topic.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Madrid bombs were specifically designed to kill as many innocent people as possible. Even the unfortunate death of civilians at the hands of the IDF cannot define their actions to be of the same logic.
That's where I must draw the line, unfortunate? Are you a clown or what?

Shooting to two people lying in the floor shouting 'don't shoot' isn't an unfourtunate thing is a murderer.
Repentance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

"The Day of Judgment will not come about until the Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them), until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: Oh Muslim! Oh Abdullah!, there is a Jew behind me, come on and kill him. Only the Gharqad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

One should not quote something if they do not understand it…this has nothing to do with what is happening…it states ‘Muslims’ not Arabs…this quote is too all Muslims not just Arabs…whether they are reverts or born Muslims. muslims as united...
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's where I must draw the line, unfortunate? Are you a clown or what?

Shooting to two people lying in the floor shouting 'don't shoot' isn't an unfourtunate thing is a murderer.
hamas is pretty good at that sort of thing too. clown.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads