This discussion is closed.
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by shadowkin)
for the purpose of your poll. yes. you've chosen to use the word terrorism so i've followed along with that.
And what definition did you understand this use of terrorism to have?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
This poll isn't fair at all
it asks a pretty simple question
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
it asks a pretty simple question
Right, mankind is so simple, and everything goes great thanks to that simplicity.
Vienna
Rep:
?
This poll isn't fair at all, you just want to demonstrate something forgeting a part of the problem, I think of that as a mistake.
The poll is quite clear, and as you were aware, never made any attempt to "deny that Israel is a terrorist state."

I've answered to the poll as I knew your intention.
And not on the assessment of the poll question.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Right, mankind is so simple, and everything goes great thanks to that simplicity.
it wasnt asking anything about "mankind"

if a yes or no is tough for you to actually compute, i suggest you head to another forum
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
The poll is quite clear, and as you were aware, never made any attempt to "deny that Israel is a terrorist state."
I don't believe you.

And not on the assessment of the poll question.
Yep
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

if a yes or no is tough for you to actually compute, i suggest you head to another forum
I suggest you to be lesser simple and stop calling people anti-semitic for voting no in this poll ...
Repentance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you know where the quotation is from?

Hadeeth....did you know where it was from? i guess so as you probably spend a good time trying to pick out flaws...hmmm.
shadowkin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
anti-semitic is not an antonym of semitic.
So it's a synonym?

Why do you have to say 'it is not an antonym' just say its a synonym. If its not that then it's just another word.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I suggest you to be lesser simple and stop calling people anti-semitic for voting no in this poll ...
you express a level of support for hamas for goodness sake.

have you read their aims and beliefs, studied their actions and listened to what their leaders have said? its makes you as anti semitic as himmler.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you express a level of support for hamas for goodness sake.

have you read their aims and beliefs, studied their actions and listened to what their leaders have said? its makes you as anti semitic as himmler.
Then you support Israel, have you ever read about Sharon's war crimes? Then you must be a radical Zionist ...

:rolleyes:
shadowkin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
There is a difference between understanding and supporting.

There is also a difference between trying not to misinterpret someone and supporting someone.

It strikes me that a lot of people on this thread can understand Hamas and are trying to ensure that they are not misinterpreted. This is not "support" for Hamas.
i never thought I would agree with something he said.
BTW, you got your avatar from that online pet site didnt you?
Vienna
Rep:
?
I don't believe you.
Based on the evidence displayed on the forum aswell as youre own admission, you'll thus admit to looking rather foolish.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Then you support Israel, have you ever read about Sharon's war crimes? Then you must be a radical Zionist ...

:rolleyes:
let it.

i'd rather have an israeli state that contributes more on its own than the whole arab world rather than a palestine that wouldnt be able to manage more than "we hate the american"
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No its a suggestion that so many things in life are perfect. As Vienna has already admitted

"Everything has ultimately some flaws and some positives in the eyes of someone."

So she admits its a subjective decision. Well that is wrong. Quite clealry killing civilans whoever they are is wrong. And at the same time buliding hospitals to save lives is morally justified and hence good.

Her poll asks a specific questions which is of a good and bad nature and yet only offers the judgement that the group is bad or good. Quite clearly this is a very simplistic anaylsis of the situation.
shadowkin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its makes you as anti semitic as himmler.
worst. comparison. ever.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by shadowkin)
So it's a synonym?
god no.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Based on the evidence displayed on the forum aswell as youre own admission, you'll thus admit to looking rather foolish.
Like the film that two frenchmen took and you simple deny because 'we have little factual evidence surrounding how the two died or why they were there' or because you don't want to admit it.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
There is a difference between understanding and supporting.

There is also a difference between trying not to misinterpret someone and supporting someone.

It strikes me that a lot of people on this thread can understand Hamas and are trying to ensure that they are not misinterpreted. This is not "support" for Hamas.
That is a post of extremely good quality. Have some rep.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Then you support Israel
How does declaring Hamas to be a terrorist group lead to the conclusion that you support Israel and its actions?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads