The Student Room Group

good ways to remember geography case studies

i have my gcse geography mock exam on monday and have a lot of issues remembering case specific details for the case studies, do any of you have any tips on how to recall them? thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by capgras
i have my gcse geography mock exam on monday and have a lot of issues remembering case specific details for the case studies, do any of you have any tips on how to recall them? thank you :smile:

For geo case studies, I feel like everyone is definitely different. Can do a mind map of the whole topic and have the case studies alongside core knowledge on different branches. You can also do fact files for each or a fact file splited in flash cards (this is what i am planning to do for a level)
hey, i took AQA GCSE geography i think, what helped me most was making a mini poster / mindmap with the key facts for each case study, e.g the favelas in rio. then id read through them and get a friend to quiz me on some of the statistics or just explain the case study out loud to someone and then have a look at the sheet to see what info i missed out. :smile:

good luck with your exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending