The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA English Literature and Creative Writing

Does anyone have any idea the percentage of applications that get shortlisted for this course? I.E How many (roughly) are asked to submit a portfolio of creative writing?

I am waiting to hear back, but I'm wondering if it's worth beginning to compile a portfolio in anticipation, as I am just below the grade requirements overall.

It would also be useful to know the admission rate overall, and how long people have generally waited to hear a result.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by lelkat
Does anyone have any idea the percentage of applications that get shortlisted for this course? I.E How many (roughly) are asked to submit a portfolio of creative writing?

I am waiting to hear back, but I'm wondering if it's worth beginning to compile a portfolio in anticipation, as I am just below the grade requirements overall.

It would also be useful to know the admission rate overall, and how long people have generally waited to hear a result.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @lelkat!

Thank you for your question! We get these sort of questions a lot and unfortunately don’t have an exact answer for you as each year and course is different and truly up to the admissions team. Personally, I don’t think it would hurt to start compiling a portfolio as it may be useful for other situations, like applying to internships/ jobs in the future!

Best of luck with your Uni applications :smile:
Isabella (MSc Brand Leadership)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending