The Student Room Group

Target audience is Muslims

Does anyone know of a website or app that works similar to this but is for Muslims only?

Scroll to see replies

no sorryy
Nah, I doubt a website like that exists. But I would like to join a website/app like this for Muslims.
Reply 3
There are some, but I have found them to be generally very conservative, bordering on the fundamentalist, and highly sectarian. I would not recommend them but fine if you take a literalist, retentionist approach, dislike the west, Shias, modern liberal Muslims, etc.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by WADR
There are some, but I have found them to be generally very conservative, bordering on the fundamentalist, and highly sectarian. I would not recommend them but fine if you take a literalist, retentionist approach, dislike the west, Shia, etc.

this guy is on every thread on tsr I swear
And mine is people with IQs above 70 but I find that lacking everywhere on the Internet. We must all make do with what we have.
Original post by mkashif23

You don’t do a bad job of following him either icl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Reply 7

lol. not even close to every thread. :rolleyes:

Someone asks for advice on a subject that I have some knowledge of. What do you expect me to do? Say nothing just in case someone might think I post too much? I notice you are contributing nothing to the topic but are having a go at another poster. Agsint TSR rules, if I'm not mistaken?... :naughty:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Reply 9
Original post by ds79383
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not you again? :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Original post by ROTL94 3
And mine is people with IQs above 70 but I find that lacking everywhere on the Internet. We must all make do with what we have.

Sorry what are you talking about?
Original post by boo:0
Does anyone know of a website or app that works similar to this but is for Muslims only?

Ummah Forum

Like all forums, it has seen a decline since around 2015 year on year, but it still has some active users.
Reply 12
Original post by Zamestaneh
Ummah Forum

Like all forums, it has seen a decline since around 2015 year on year, but it still has some active users.

@boo:0
Ummah.com is very much as I described above. "Generally very conservative, bordering on the fundamentalist, and highly sectarian. I would not recommend them but fine if you take a literalist, retentionist approach, dislike the west, Shia, etc."
Original post by WADR
@boo:0
Ummah.com is very much as I described above. "Generally very conservative, bordering on the fundamentalist, and highly sectarian. I would not recommend them but fine if you take a literalist, retentionist approach, dislike the west, Shia, etc."

Alhamdulillah, sounds perfect. Last thing we need is another place full of liberals and house-slaves who cuckold their religious beliefs for the sake of fitting in with the West
Reply 14
Alhamdulillah, sounds perfect. Last thing we need is another place full of liberals and house-slaves who cuckold their religious beliefs for the sake of fitting in with the West

Do you believe:
A) that society should conform to a fundamentalist, undiluted reading of the Quran and Sunnah, or
B) that the Quran and Sunnah should be read in the context of modern society and knowledge?

And where would one sign up for these house-slaves? Asking for a friend.
Original post by WADR
Do you believe:
A) that society should conform to a fundamentalist, undiluted reading of the Quran and Sunnah, or
B) that the Quran and Sunnah should be read in the context of modern society and knowledge?

Define what "society" and "modern society" are in your hypothetical scenario, and knowledge regarding what?
Original post by Admit-One
And where would one sign up for these house-slaves? Asking for a friend.

Tinder, most probably
Tinder, most probably

Sad news for liberals everywhere, but thank you for your guidance.
Reply 19
Define what "society" and "modern society" are in your hypothetical scenario, and knowledge regarding what?

Let's say, society in the UK in this decade.
Knowledge is stuff we know, so regarding anything.

It's not a hypothetical scenario. Im asking you what your position is. What do you think. Now. In the real word.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending