The Student Room Group

NEA geography

I need help with coming up with an idea for my Geography NEA. I would prefer to do something with the beach but I don't know what to do to help me earn high marks. Can someone help me with an Idea on what to do?
Think longshore drift, erosion, erosional landforms, efficiency of coastal defences preventing erosion.

Some of these can get you get top marks especially in data analysis as you can shove in a statistical test.
Original post by JA03
Think longshore drift, erosion, erosional landforms, efficiency of coastal defences preventing erosion.

Some of these can get you get top marks especially in data analysis as you can shove in a statistical test.

What statistical tests can I carry out to test erosion and the other processes along the coast?
Original post by LR123456789
What statistical tests can I carry out to test erosion and the other processes along the coast?

Spearman’s rank is a really good one to use. You could do Mann-Whitney U test but that won’t do any good.
Standard deviation, student t-test.
Original post by JA03
Spearman’s rank is a really good one to use. You could do Mann-Whitney U test but that won’t do any good.
Standard deviation, student t-test.

sorry I meant what would I measure for the statistical tests
Original post by LR123456789
sorry I meant what would I measure for the statistical tests

I’m not sure. I didn’t do a physical NEA

Quick Reply

Latest