Turn on thread page Beta

how to save images on imac watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok no one laugh at me i recently bought an imac its so amazing but quite hard to use
    when on safari or firefox how do you save an image
    on windows xp internet it would just be a simple highlight and right click, yet this mouse doesnt do right click on imacs.

so can i have a very detailed explanation of how to save pictures thanx !

ReputationRep:
    You can drag the image directly onto your desktop and it will transfer there =]

ReputationRep:
    You can also right click by pressing ctrl on your keyboard and then pressing the mouse ... it gets easier in time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ctrl click, save.

Shocking, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well, does your mouse have a ball? If it does, click system preferences in your dock, then choose "Keyboard and Mouse". Then click the mouse tab up top. On the picture of the mouse, the box which is pointing to the right hand side will say "Primary Button". Click the list and select "Secondary button". Close System Preferences and right click will work and you just right click an image and choose Save Image As.

If it doesn't have a ball, hold down ctrl as you click on the picture to do a right click.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC752)
    You can drag the image directly onto your desktop and it will transfer there =]
    OMG i didn't realize that you could do that with windows as well!!!
    thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    lol aw YAY you all rock ! hehe especially brucetaylor
    so does that mean you all have imacs.... there such amazing creatures (imacs i mean) but yes quite complex

ReputationRep:
    if im honest, although i do want a mac, a pc is more practical given that i am poor lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryhoover)
    lol aw YAY you all rock ! hehe especially brucetaylor
    so does that mean you all have imacs.... there such amazing creatures (imacs i mean) but yes quite complex
    Cheers for the rep

And Macs are wonderful, I have a mac mini at home and my macbook here, which is my pride and joy. If you need any more help, you can Private Mesage me or something, okay?

ReputationRep:
    aw yay thanx your a star
    my dad paid for the mac but still need to get a laptop as i need the mobility of one,
    thinking about macbook the really small ones but now sure.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 20, 2008
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.