The Student Room Group

UCAS Application

Hi, a quick question about UCAS.

I sent my form to my school advisor yesterday, but I've realized I made a minor mistake in my personal statement. My advisor said I should be able to edit it since nothing has been sent off to universities yet. So, I check my ucas, all I can only see a read only version of my application.

What should I do?
I would have thought that your school advisor would need to change something on UCAS, so that the application goes back to you, for you to edit it ? Or you discuss it with them and they change it for you? Since it's only with the school still, you should still be able to change it somehow as the universities won't receive it until the school sends it off!
Talk to your school's 'UCAS person' firdt thing in the morning - if your application has not been sent to UCAS, they can flip the application back to you for minor corrections. If it has already been sent on to UCAS then there is nothing you can do,
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Talk to your school's 'UCAS person' firdt thing in the morning - if your application has not been sent to UCAS, they can flip the application back to you for minor corrections. If it has already been sent on to UCAS then there is nothing you can do,

It's hasn't been sent to UCAS, but I'll do what you said.

Quick Reply

Latest