This discussion is closed.
Mr J
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Popping over to Europe for a few days and promised a lass I liked a fun/funny pressie. She's got a good sense of humour and all, but I'm not dating her (although she is aware of my interest and reciprocates the flirting).

Anyhow, I was gonna buy her a rampant rabbit vibrator as a laugh, although now I'm not sure its such a great idea. What d'you girls think? And if not a great idea - can you give me some pointers. Don't really want it to be too soppy and more fun than anything else!

Ta

Mr J
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's risky...
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly)
It's risky...
It's also dangerous. IIRC the beads CAN pop out:s
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In that case, avoid like the plague.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't think there are individual beads in the super models...(purple and silver ones)

Anyway, I would feel really strange getting a vibrator as a present from a male friend (unless there was an intimate relationship) I'm not sure why, but from a girl I would feel more comfertable.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd feel uncormfortable recieving one from anyone, male or female.

Although, as seen as she's a female, she might appreciate it more then me. I say go for it, as you said it's only for a laugh.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr J)
Popping over to Europe for a few days.
could be an interesting find on the baggage-scanner. and make sure you take the batteries out to prevent inflight turbulence.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
could be an interesting find on the baggage-scanner. and make sure you take the batteries out to prevent inflight turbulence.
HAHAHAHA
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Could be an interesting questioning. (fight club style)
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr J)
(although she is aware of my interest and reciprocates the flirting)
Romance is well and truly dead. Interesting seduction technique though, I'm sure you'll raise a smile, if nothing else.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr J)
Popping over to Europe for a few days and promised a lass I liked a fun/funny pressie. She's got a good sense of humour and all, but I'm not dating her (although she is aware of my interest and reciprocates the flirting).

Anyhow, I was gonna buy her a rampant rabbit vibrator as a laugh, although now I'm not sure its such a great idea. What d'you girls think? And if not a great idea - can you give me some pointers. Don't really want it to be too soppy and more fun than anything else!

Ta

Mr J
Go for it, as long as you don;t think that "it" will make you feel somewhat inferior :rolleyes:
bOdOING2
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Go for it, as long as you don;t think that "it" will make you feel somewhat inferior :rolleyes:
rite.. It would be quite an achievement to feel inferior to a rampant rabbit vibrator ... :rolleyes:

But then again a vibrator might com in more handy than flowers, clothes or som ther stuff u might buy her... so go for it... it'd proberly make her feel happy, amoung other feelings :rolleyes:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Allegedly the Platinum rabbit does away with the need for a bloke for pleasure... like forever (or until the battery runs out) I've tried one on my nose when I got dragged into Ann Summers once... it was actually quite nice
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr J)

Ta

Mr J
Back to the original question though. If you know that she likes sex toys and all that business then it might be quite a thoughtful and fun pressie... though I'm sure that if she wasn't into all that then she might be very embarrassed and probably wouldn't know what to say - a risky present unless you know what she likes/doesn't like.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Even if she's not into that sort of thing, it'd be worth buying just for the look on her face when she opened it.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Even if she's not into that sort of thing, it'd be worth buying just for the look on her face when she opened it.
Yeah it would hehe, though if there's intention for a furtherment of their friendship in the future then this might put a spanner in the works if she isn't into it...
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dunno...If she's into that sort of thing, maybe, but it would make me very uncomfortable no matter who gave it. Whether for laughs or not.
bOdOING2
Report 14 years ago
Jus thought of sommthin... isnt this a bit like a girl buyin a guy a blowup doll? Would u find it weird if a female friend bought u a blowup doll? I would, isnt it impyin I couldnt get it any other way??
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If a friend were to buy me a blow up dole i would see the funny side of it, and take it as a joke. At the end of the day, that's all they'd be implying...
sassy but sweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr J)

Ta

Mr J
It really depends on if she is conseverative or not. But I know I wounldn't want a present like that. If ever someone gave me something like that I would be insulted, and think that they were sick mentally. I would also think they would be calling out my dignity as a lady. So if you ask me it wouldn't be such a good idea, but it's your decision. Let us know what happens.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads