The Student Room Group

Pick one

I'm moving out of halls next year and into a house with my boyfriend and his two mates (who i know and get on with). I'm doing this because the housing plans with my current hallmates went tits-up as a few people will be dropping out and others want to live with coursemates etc. However, the idea is that i move in with a friend of my own to balance our house out a bit in terms of who knows who. My choices:

1. Invite person A to move in, who is a current hallmate, who i know i can live with but who at the same time has a few annoying habits eg whining, being fairly stuck up, getting stressed easily but can be a good laugh.
2. Invite person B to move in, who I've never experienced living with but who i feel i am myself around, have a good laugh with but i'm worried they are not
on the same wavelength as my boyfriend's mates.
3. Move in on my own with my boyfriend and his mates (ie don't bring anyone else because i'm not sure about either of them) but still see these other people lots at uni etc.

Opinions?? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Move in with someone who isnt lazy and who won't leave you to do all the cleaning and housework.
It will drive you insane.
Option 2 - they can adapt
Reply 3
are u sure its a good idea to move in with ur bf? i dont no how serious u guys are but if u break up i cud imagine it wud get a bit messy...
and i wud go for option 2.
Reply 4
hmm...thanks for replies, i think i actually decided person 1 lol (sounds so stupid giving them labels) as he seems to be a whole lot happier and less stressed now he knows he might have a house to live in.

mangomaz
are u sure its a good idea to move in with ur bf? i dont no how serious u guys are but if u break up i cud imagine it wud get a bit messy...
and i wud go for option 2.

i know...i'm kind of worried about it too but its the only option right now as i don't want to move into halls again. i am really excited about it though. we're pretty strong, we've been together three years but i think having other people there will help, plus i'm out four nights a week and it'll only be living together in term time then we'll get a break over the hols. really hope this doensn't break us up though, i love him so much :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending