The Student Room Group

Gap Year

I want to do Law but I want to take a gap year which means I start in 2024. Does this mean I have to take the LNAT this year or next year since I already have my UCAS almost done
You can apply for deferred entry meaning you do everything including your LNAT this year. Then come results day if you meet your offer you will have an unconditional place for 2024!
Reply 2
(Original post by ALEreapp)You can apply for deferred entry meaning you do everything including your LNAT this year. Then come results day if you meet your offer you will have an unconditional place for 2024!

Thank you that means I'll have to take my LNAT soon
Reply 3
Original post by ALEreapp
You can apply for deferred entry meaning you do everything including your LNAT this year. Then come results day if you meet your offer you will have an unconditional place for 2024!

Quick question though. Can I not take my LNAT next year if I apply for 2024?
Original post by Hidden77
Quick question though. Can I not take my LNAT next year if I apply for 2024?

No, if you’re applying this cycle for 2024 entry you can only roll a confirmed place over to the next year, not a conditional offer with things outstanding. IE. You would need to meet all your offer conditions by Aug 2023 to secure the place.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
No, if you’re applying this cycle for 2024 entry you can only roll a confirmed place over to the next year, not a conditional offer with things outstanding. IE. You would need to meet all your offer conditions by Aug 2023 to secure the place.

I see thank you for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending