what to wear with these shoes? Watch

teeeny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
basically i have fallen in love with these shoes therefore im going to plan my whole christmas dinner outfit around it
except i have no idea what would go with them
my only request is that it's a dress
any suggestions?

aROOba
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
a short purple dress maybe? I can't think of any right now, but I think that might work
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm well I think they come quite high so the dress should be quite short... You could get away with almost any colour!!!! I think something that has a high waist line so you could put a belt with it that goes with the shoes...? I like them
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would've said purple dress too, something short. My first thoughts when I saw the picture though were skinny jeans & a silk purple top :yep:
teeeny
Rep:
?
woohoo!! i never thought of purple!! thankyou

and inksplodge first in my head were those shiny leggings lol but i think i need to wear a dress because everyone else is
dementedbunny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
THIS!!! i love ittt. the colour and preciousness of it counteract your shoes nicely methinks.

something like this would look cool too. i don't really like the dress but i think dresses with cut-out detailing would go well.

bodycon would also work. this dress is just alright, perhaps you can fnd a nicer one.

this would look AMAZING providing your christmas dinner isn't too formal.
teeeny
Rep:
?
(Original post by dementedbunny)
THIS!!! i love ittt. the colour and preciousness of it counteract your shoes nicely methinks.

something like this would look cool too. i don't really like the dress but i think dresses with cut-out detailing would go well.

bodycon would also work. this dress is just alright, perhaps you can fnd a nicer one.

this would look AMAZING providing your christmas dinner isn't too formal.

i like the blue one! i seen one in topshop like that but i cant find it on the website but ideffo love the shape of it!

thankyou!!!!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.45%
No (459)
60.47%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.08%

Watched Threads