The Student Room Group

Help choose a university for an MSc in MIS

Hey,

I am from India, and I needed help figuring out which universities I should apply to for an MSc in Management Information Systems. I have applied to the University of Manchester, and I am waiting for an update from them. Following is the list of universities I created to choose from.

-Sheffield
-Southampton
-Leeds
-Nottingham
-Loughborough
-Kings College London
-Bristol

Can you please provide some input on these universities in terms of employment factors after the course and just about everything in general? Also, please let me know if there are other universities I can apply to for my choice of course.

Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi @bunny21,

I wanted to attach a link to our MSc Information Systems and Digital Innovation course here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/masters-degrees/a-z/information-systems-digital-innovation/

You can find more information on the course's modules, entry requirements and rankings on the course page.

There is also a section on careers where you can see what other graduates who have studied this course have gone on to do.

If you have any further questions or want any additional information about careers, you can get in touch with [email protected].

I hope this helps, but please do let me know if you have any further questions and I will try to help! :smile:

- Lindsay

Quick Reply