The Student Room Group

Hiii....actually I have a crush on my childhood friend since 2 years

Last year I catched him staring at me several times.We knew each other but never talked.Bqck then I was not that close to him neither now but since last year I'm having crush in him .But we never talk .But he still stares at me .We travel in the same bus and whenever we get chance we sit together like once in a blue moon chance. Whenever we used to talk we had very intense eye contact and smile while talking and staring into each other's eyes. I've started loving him .But he just stares but never talks in college with me. What should I do.I think he likes me too but there's something keeps him holding idk what..
Dm him on instagram or something, do you share a class or anything. Just find a common ground to start a conversation and see how it goes from there! If you like each other then you'll probably keep talking as if you haven't talked for ages he may be a bit different to the him in your head :/
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
Dm him on instagram or something, do you share a class or anything. Just find a common ground to start a conversation and see how it goes from there! If you like each other then you'll probably keep talking as if you haven't talked for ages he may be a bit different to the him in your head :/

Yeah we do share same class. I think he likes me too. I'll share an incident happened.One day in the class.I was sitting with some of his friends casually talking and he had a baby rose flower in his hand and suddenly one of his friend asked him for the flower but he didn't gave her then that girl said '' yeah , don't give to me (taunt)give to the girl from the beside class(he used to visit beside class often) my heart literally crushed at that time and he looked at me ( as if he was checking the disappointment in me ) and then went away( disappointed)sat on his bench(still had the flower with him)and after the school(the same day) I was waiting for the bus with some of my classmates and then he came close to the friend who sitting beside me and said to her '' I think I forgot the rose in the class '' as if wanted to say that to me( as if he wanted to say that I haven't gave that flower to anyone )
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah we do share same class. I think he likes me too. I'll share an incident happened.One day in the class.I was sitting with some of his friends casually talking and he had a baby rose flower in his hand and suddenly one of his friend asked him for the flower but he didn't gave her then that girl said '' yeah , don't give to me (taunt)give to the girl from the beside class(he used to visit beside class often) my heart literally crushed at that time and he looked at me ( as if he was checking the disappointment in me ) and then went away( disappointed)sat on his bench(still had the flower with him)and after the school(the same day) I was waiting for the bus with some of my classmates and then he came close to the friend who sitting beside me and said to her '' I think I forgot the rose in the class '' as if wanted to say that to me( as if he wanted to say that I haven't gave that flower to anyone )

Okay just dm him and ask some waffle "oh was there homework?" or "do we have a test coming up?". Anything works really and see how it goes from there! Keep me updated on how it goes man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending