Girl thread Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well here's another thread about girl advice,
but anyway here it goes...
... there was this girl that I noticed around in the first year of college, didn't really think about her but when the second year came I ended up sitting next to her in my first chemistry class and noticed she had amazing eyes,
but yeah I only sat next to her for the first lesson and have only worked with her in a few practicals since. I haven't really spoken to her much as i'm shy, when we did talk though we laughed a bit and smiled but didn't talk much atall and I didn't make much eye contact.
So I fancy her quite a bit but I don't know what to do now, I don't really see any chance to talk to her again in class as we probably wont work together in a practical again. I could add her on facebook but i dunno... should I send a message aswell? and say what?
Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should do?
neeevie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
definatly add her on facebook, its so common to add people you sort of know, then facebook chat ahoy. perfect but casual.
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Definately add her, she won't turn you down

What abot sending her a message about something to do with working with her? Soething jokey... Just to see if she replies with conversation or just a yeh hi, bye. Then you can make a decision from that Good luck... crushes are so exciting!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.04%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.42%
No I don't (550)
48.54%

Watched Threads