The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Geordie! Definitely Geordie. And then maybe some Welsh dialects
Reply 2
geordie's :-) they always sound so happy, even when they're having an arguement with someone.
Reply 3
cornish makes me chuckle
it's all about the irish. SUCH a beautiful accent. some may disagree, but that's just how i see it. :smile: if we're talking across the pond as well, spanish/southern american are just uhhmaazing accents.
French!!!! lol but in England I love the London accent :biggrin:.. I do like welsh
Can't understand Irish and welsh just makes me laugh... not a big fan of scottish accents either so i'll stick to somewhere in england... yeh probably geordie but I love meeting my family from down south 'cause I like the essex accent. Do not like yorkshire accent.
Reply 7
mine
Reply 8
French (obv.) and Italian. Closer to home, I would say Irish and good old English RP.
Reply 9
I LOVE birds with the poshest of London accents...

Otherwise, Liverpudlian accents are cute...

And I ADORE American accented birds...
Welsh :yep:.

& I actually like the East Midlands accent, to be honest. Ooh, and a good Sheffield accent is nice.
I love an Irish Lass. Or scottish.
Yorkshire. Nothing beats a big hairy dingle speaking to you over his pork scratchings.
Geordie
=]
Reply 14
Welsh :love:
Geordie :coma:
Reply 16
I like my accent - I'm very home counties. :smile:

I love the proper Herefordshire farmery accent. Most rural accents, tbh - they make me smile :smile:
Reply 17
cockney beats all
Reply 18
Irish
Irish men's accent :coma:

Latest

Trending

Trending