Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    At the concert hall? Surely theres changin rooms there? Um... or... in the tube? lol

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anyone living in Beit Hall? You could always ask to change in their room if you do. If you don't, email he of username Pulkpull. He's living at Beit. It would be weird changing in the room of a weirdo off TSR, but he's a trustworthy non-rapey kind of chap. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Change them in the open, just find a quiet part of imp college?

Are you going to get totally naked, if not, just do it in the open.

ReputationRep:
    err.. there will be loos in imperial i'm sure. change after your interview.

otherwise there are macdonalds and other public loos that you may find useful.

ReputationRep:
    Use the toilet cubicles in Huxley building at the end of the Sherfield walkway; it's the first thing you see when you enter through that entrance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSG)
    but is it really a good idea to change in public toilets? i think i'd rather not...
    Just change at Imperial! We have pretty decent toilets so fret not!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.