The Student Room Group

has this ever happened to you?

i got a mock exam on my birthday after the christmas hoildays have you ever gotten exams on your birthday?

Scroll to see replies

No never - how unlucky! But we do get a real GCSE like 4 days after the christmas hols this year.
Reply 2
Original post by MadisonB06
No never - how unlucky! But we do get a real GCSE like 4 days after the christmas hols this year.

my birthday is on 6th january and i have a health and social care exam on the same day
Original post by oursgrace
my birthday is on 6th january and i have a health and social care exam on the same day

Poor you - i would probably cry about it.
Reply 4
My birthday is always around easter, so no.

I did the AS Health and Social Care, was intending to take a degree or certificate in it, but put off for life now..
no because my birthday is on December 25. you can see why it would never happen
Seeing as my birthday is August 31st no. Even if there was an exam on my birthday I don't know whether I'd attend. I mean you should attend, but it depends on how much pressure you're under. Too much pressure isn't worth it especially on your bday.
i got a mock exam on my birthday after the christmas hoildays have you ever gotten exams on your birthday?

Never had an exam on my birthday, the wonders of being an August baby, but did have one last year on the anniversary of my brothers death. Definitely would not recommend a criminology exam on that specific anniversary :[
Reply 10
Sameeee I have a mock exam on the 9th jan
My birthday is usually on the first day or first week of school
So no
unlucky😬
Good luck in the exam tho :smile:
nah, my bday is at the start of the academic year
yea practically every year since like year 5
yep. my birthday's in early january so I usually have exams (this year i have a mock on the day which is fun)

Think of it as a lucky day for you and be happy.
You get to choose how stuff affects you, so choose to be happy and successful.
Yes :')
im an August baby luckily.
although everyone's always on holiday abroad so makes organising things difficult
I had a final exam fall on my 20th birthday. I got absolutely wrecked with my classmates after to celebrate. It was fantastic.

It was also the first exam I ever got an A in.

Quick Reply

Latest