Can someone pelase make me a short video with writing on it about my site plz Watch

sharma104
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Heya well can someone please make me a video about my site if you agree to do it will pm you the details thanx!
Smtn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
...what?
BluesMan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
right...
sharma104
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smtn)
...what?
A video promotional video! about piano-tutorials just 1 min just with writing and all why you want to do it?
sharma104
Rep:
?
(Original post by BluesMan)
right...
??.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think people have replied to this the way they have, because you're asking them to do something rather time consuming, completely altruistically. It's not like your rep's worth anything either. So unless you start offering some form of remuneration for this job, all you're going to get is a bunch of "**** off"'s
sharma104
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I think people have replied to this the way they have, because you're asking them to do something rather time consuming, completely altruistically. It's not like your rep's worth anything either. So unless you start offering some form of remuneration for this job, all you're going to get is a bunch of "**** off"'s
LOl i said please didnt i!! What am i meant to say!! I dont beg so dont ask me to!
o-e-s-j
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sharma104)
LOl i said please didnt i!! What am i meant to say!! I dont beg so dont ask me to!
please isn't actually the magic word. just because you ask nicely doesn't mean people have to obey you.

there are plenty of 'rentacoder' type places on the internet where you can get people to make things for you for a small fee.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads