The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science

Which unis have people received offers for paramedic science? Which unis are taking a while to decide on interviews?
Original post by annien9
Which unis have people received offers for paramedic science? Which unis are taking a while to decide on interviews?

Coventry,Bristol UWE and uni of wolves i’ve had responses from.Ntu sent a situation judgment test mid december and no update since. No response from BCU 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by annien9

I've had an offer from Gloucester, interview invite from UWE and Brighton, waiting to hear back after my swansea interview and have not heard anything from Liverpool JM
Hi when’s your bristol interview and do you have idea what their interview is like or the type of questions they ask. 🙂
Original post by annien9

Applied to UWE, Queen Margaret's, UEA, Keele and Hull
I have an interview from UWE next week
I haven't heard anything from anyone else
Original post by annien9
Original post by Ruaraidh05

Has anyone else applied to Keele?
Original post by annien9

Where have u applied?
Reply 8
Original post by KhloeLu
Hi when’s your bristol interview and do you have idea what their interview is like or the type of questions they ask. 🙂

They want to know what you know about being a paramedic, your values and skills, the two scenarios are relatively easy. I would say use the questions to show your experiences and personality :smile:
Original post by Cat.B1
They want to know what you know about being a paramedic, your values and skills, the two scenarios are relatively easy. I would say use the questions to show your experiences and personality :smile:

THANKS

Quick Reply

Latest