The Student Room Group

EPQ ideas

I was wondering what EPQ idea I should take on and the few on my mind are:
- whether or not we should point all our resources into saving earth, battling problems such as climate crises or if we should leave earth and focus our resources in finding a way to travel to another planet where life could possibly be supported (kepler-452b, mars) and/ or terraform planets.

-If democracy is the right political system for the UK, addressing its flaws and comparing it to other ideologies such as Noocracy, plural voting, and lottocracy, just to name a few. I feel as if this would not be an easy question to answer and would be inconclusive.

-The fall of the British Empire, what caused it? I wanted to delve into how the British Empire ceased to be, with discussion points on both world wars.

-Who the real villains were in World war 1- who started it? I wanted to talk about this topic as well since there are a lot of blurred lines as to who people really think were the main agonists of the first World War. If Germany really were to blame for ALL of it (loads of historians agree it was wrong to put all the blame on them) Treaty of Versailles' unfair sanctions and how this led to the eventual rise of the Nazi regime and therefore world war 2.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending