The Student Room Group

I’m not able to move on!

The guy I was talking to reconcile again after a month and started talking again for starting 2-3 he was talking good w me replying on time and everything was good but the other day I asked him abt his health he answered me he is well and asked me about my health so I messaged back that I’m not fine I still have cold and we were talking good but all of the sudden he disappeared for whole day removed his dp and later put a sad quote on the dp without replying to me which he putted day before on his status and after more than a day he asked me how I’m like nothing happened like he didn’t disappeared for whole day on purpose so I decided to not talk to him!
He waited for my reply for 1 day and then send me a reel as he must have got the idea I’m upset but I didn’t reply to that also after 2 days he replied to my status so I replied to him in decent way but not w intention to have anything anymore so he continued replying on my status and use to reply in 1-2 days as to show that I’m not interested anymore but one day when I put my bestie and my shoes pic on WhatsApp he thought it is couple pic and asked me that is it a couple pic so that I decided not to reply n stop talking to him as because I was not able to move on due to this…
but after some days he saw me in person n ran towards asking that why I’m not replying to his text so I told him he was ignoring me that’s why.
And I indicated that I’m now talking to someone else and I don’t want to have anything to w him ever since then he never contacted me!
So w all this information can you please tell me that is his feeling was real or he was playing and talking to someone else what was all it exactly I’m really confused please help me I really need I clarity on it!
The guy I was talking to reconciled again after a month and started talking again for starting 2-3 days he was talking good w me replying on time and everything was good but the other day I asked him abt his health he answered me he is well and asked me about my health so I messaged back that I’m not fine I still have cold and we were talking good but all of the sudden he disappeared for whole day removed his dp and later put a sad quote on the dp without replying to me which he putted day before on his status and after more than a day he asked me how I’m,like nothing happened like he didn’t disappeared for whole day on purpose so I decided to not talk to him! (And he did the same when earlier we were talking)
He waited for my reply for 1 day and then send me a reel as he must have got the idea I’m upset but I didn’t reply to that also after 2 days he replied to my status so I replied to him in decent way but not w intention to have anything anymore so he continued replying on my status and I use to reply in 1-2 days as to show that I’m not interested anymore but one day when I put my bestie and my shoes pic on WhatsApp he thought it is couple pic and asked me that is it a couple pic so then I decided not to reply n stop talking to him as because I was not able to move on due to this…

But after some days he saw me in person n ran towards me asking that why I’m not replying to his text so I told him he was ignoring me that’s why.
And I indicated that I’m now talking to someone else and I don’t want to have anything w him, ever since then he never contacted me!
So w all this information can you please tell me that, was his feeling was real or he was playing and talking to someone else what was all it exactly I’m really confused please help me I really need I clarity on it!
How old are you both because this infantile whatsapp drama means you’re probably in your very early teens and clearly aren’t ready for a relationship. You think you won’t be able to move on but you will, with time.
Talk to him about this.
Merged threads and moved to friends, family and colleagues

Quick Reply