The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry chat room

Good day I have fulfilled all my conditions for January intake for my application I’m yet to get my CAS.., want to know the delay as classes start early January
Hi Vanny,

I am sorry to hear that your CAS letter is not available to you yet. There have been some delays due to the huge volume of new and returning students at Coventry University. Please understand that we are working hard to be able to get everyone their CAS letter in due time.

If you have not received anything by Friday 23rd December, please may I ask you to contact the student admissions and enquiries team via their telephone number. Please follow this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/contact-coventry-university/

All contact details can be found on this page, please choose the relevant telephone / email contact based on whether you are a UK or international student.
Please do not worry as we are aware of the situation and are trying to get out the CAS letters as fast as we can. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thankyou,
Jade :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I'm sorry, but I don't have enough information to give you a specific answer about the delay in receiving your CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies).

There could be a variety of reasons why your CAS has not yet been issued. It could be due to processing delays, incomplete or incorrect documentation, or other issues.

The best thing to do in this situation is to contact the institution where you have applied and ask about the status of your application and the issuance of your CAS. They should be able to give you more information about the specific reason for the delay and what steps you can take to resolve it.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
They don’t even take calls, I have written to them, my cas shield is loading slowly.

Original post by milionosob
I'm sorry, but I don't have enough information to give you a specific answer about the delay in receiving your CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies).

There could be a variety of reasons why your CAS has not yet been issued. It could be due to processing delays, incomplete or incorrect documentation, or other issues.

The best thing to do in this situation is to contact the institution where you have applied and ask about the status of your application and the issuance of your CAS. They should be able to give you more information about the specific reason for the delay and what steps you can take to resolve it.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hi Graceaku,
My name is Saikat, and I am a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
Really sorry to hear about the status of your CAS
We know the process is frustrating so please be patient as Coventry University deals with an exceptionally high population of new/returning students compared to other Universities, and so there may be delays in the Admissions process. Multiple students are in the same boat as each other so CAS queries are not isolated cases, but rest assured students WILL get attended to and staff ARE working tirelessly to produce CAS letters for everyone.
I recommend you reach our admission team via calls and live chat. Please be in the queue as our admission team is experiencing many queries.
Please follow the below options to get the update -
1. By calling our admission team - (+44) 024 7765 2152
2. By joining live chat - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/
Live chat is open 8:30 am to 8 pm GMT, Monday to Friday and 9 am to 4 pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Original post by Graceaku
They don’t even take calls, I have written to them, my cas shield is loading slowly.

Quick Reply