Turn on thread page Beta

WoW Trial Keys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm currently waiting for a friend of mine to ask his friend overseas (US) to grab the serial code for WoW so i can upgrade my trial account to full account and then to TBC and then WOTLK.

But..it's taking quiet some receive response of actually getting the serial code so following questions for you WoW players or anyone who knows.

Can i use the UK WoW Serial Code from their game on a US Account to upgrade my account from trial to full?

I hear during my trial period, i can upgrade via Account Management by purchasing key easily rather than wait for the other for serial key, is that true?

Rep will be deserved. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    In general I believe most games do not allow you to use a UK serial code on a US account. I don't know about WoW in particular but I do believe it generally doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the clearing up the confusion, i also thought the same. Have some rep

ReputationRep:
    Ye basically sometimes the key code doesn't even work in the UK when its a UK code. Its crazy. Just buy the full subscription. THE GAME IS TEH ****!!! :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.