The Student Room Group

Irish is not a fair language.

I don't want to study Irish! I hate,hate, hate it. And if I want to go to uni when I'm older I have to get to b1!!! How do I do this? Any study tips? It's not like I know any... At all.
Moved to foreign languages study help :yep:
Original post by username6053203
I don't want to study Irish! I hate,hate, hate it. And if I want to go to uni when I'm older I have to get to b1!!! How do I do this? Any study tips? It's not like I know any... At all.

I understand that you may be feeling frustrated or overwhelmed by the requirement to study Irish in order to reach a B1 level. However, it is important to remember that learning a language can be a valuable and enriching experience, and can also be beneficial in terms of future educational and career opportunities.

Here are a few tips that may help you with your studies:

Find a way to make learning Irish enjoyable: Consider finding ways to make your language learning experience more enjoyable, such as listening to Irish music or watching Irish films or TV shows.

Practice regularly: Make time to practice your Irish regularly, even if it's just for a few minutes a day. Consistent practice can help you improve your skills and retain what you have learned.

Seek out resources and support: There are many resources available to help you learn Irish, such as textbooks, language learning apps, and online courses. Consider seeking out resources that suit your learning style and goals. You can also consider joining a language learning group or finding a tutor to help you with your studies.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes: Learning a language can be challenging, and it's natural to make mistakes. Don't be afraid to ask for help or to make mistakes it's all part of the learning process.

I hope these tips are helpful and that you are able to find ways to make your Irish studies more manageable and enjoyable. Good luck with your mock exam!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending